Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    rams8821 is offline Registered User

Re: What is your favorite game?

The89 Rams-Giants game at the meadowlands...FLipper running out of the satdium that was cool!! Good throw Jim!

Alright Rams...provide us witha W SUNDAY!!!

Rams Fan For Life:clanram: :clanram:

curley4me is offline Registered User

the rams/saints game where flipper broke the all time recieving record. that was awesome with jimmy everett clicking with flipper and they couldn't miss. plus a rams/whiners game where safety vince newsome knocked the s*#t out of tom ratman and forced a fumble. ratman didn't know where he was for about a week! rams vikings playoffs, rams packers spanking (6 picks for "brent fav raa"). too many others to mention. "WORST LOSS", TO THE WHINERS IN 89 OR 90 WHEN WE WERE AHEAD 27-10 IN THE FOURTH QUARTER AND J TAYLOR RUNS 2 TD'S BACK BECAUSE WE COULDN'T TACKLE ANYBODY!! SORRIEST GAME I'VE EVER SEEN THE RAMS PLAY.

rams8821 is offline Registered User

Rams Texans 05 OT. The coming out party of Ryan Fiztpatrick.
    Rams Fan For Life:clanram: :clanram:

aletashirl is offline Registered User

I loves to play games. I am crazy about games and i play games daily at-least 3-4 hours. and my favorite games are
    Prince of Persia
    Call of Duty
    Red Alert3
    World of warcrafts.

sjacksonrules is offline Registered User

super mario bros 3

o not that kinda game?

That carolina playoff game was crazy. I mean seriously how many missed field goals were there?

macrammer is offline Registered User

After 17 consecutive dedeats to Whiners, the 1999 blitz against our hasted rival stands out to me. I was especially happy for Isaac who was quie emotional during that game as he had endured every one of those 17 defeats. Of course, the SB victroy is paramount to all of the GSOT attributes

NJ Ramsfan1 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by macrammer View Post
    After 17 consecutive dedeats to Whiners, the 1999 blitz against our hasted rival stands out to me. I was especially happy for Isaac who was quie emotional during that game as he had endured every one of those 17 defeats. Of course, the SB victroy is paramount to all of the GSOT attributes
    It is hard to pick ONE favorite game, but this game vs. the Niners is without doubt THE MOST IMPORTANT game during the Rams' emergence in '99. This one legitimized the Rams as a team to be reckoned with after years of futility, especially against San Francisco. The rest is history.

live4ramin is offline Registered User

We had a run of great games against the Bucks. The greatest O ever against the greatest D ever. Monday night games, playoff games, some we won, some we lost. The best against the beasts. It was a delightful blur.
    Kiss my ass, football gods

GROUND DOG 39 is offline Registered User

That comeback in Seattle to keep our season alive in 04-05. Amazing. We beat Seattle 3 times that season.

RAMFANRAIDERHATER is offline Registered User

It's funny, when I remember the Rams "glory days", I don't even think about the GSOT days. The games I remember most are usually ones that I attended.

The game in 1982 against the Bears in Anaheim when Ferragamo passed for 509 yards (and lost). A game against the Raiders at the LA Coliseum in the late '70's (which they lost) and probably my best memory was against the Vikings in Anaheim (around '85?) when the Rams held the Vikings on the final play in a goal-line stand. It was crazy. (yes, we had crazy fans back in Anaheim)

To me, the GSOT was such a fleeting moment in time. A few years with some great players, which were squandered by a bad HC (Martz) Instead of good memories with those teams and what they did, it's more of; what they should have done but didn't that keeps me from many fond memories. More bitter memories than good, I'm afraid. Those teams of the 2000 through 2004 should have won three SB's. Two at the least. But Mike Martz and his ego kept them from being really special. It was a window of opportunity that the Rams organization totally wasted. Those teams, and opportunities don't come around that often, and the Rams organization totally blew it.

Although I do still remember that Monday night opener against the Broncos with Holt and ???? running down the sideline together. I remember thinking: "damn, this offense is good".
    Faithful Rams fan since 1968

GolfnRAMFAN is offline Registered User

I was at the Rams/Bucs playoff game. Best game ever! I will never ever forget the Ricky P. touchdown and how loud the dome got. Even though i was 9, it was a day I will never forger!

live4ramin is offline Registered User

Geez, hater, I never thought to think of it like that. I'll have to think on it some.

No. I don't think I'll take it like you said. I savored that four years like it was kobi beef on the buffet. It was special and I knew it at the time, like a gift. I do wish the franchise could have harnessed the recipe somehow, but no other coach or any other player could've been plugged in and it kept on going. It created a vaccum we're just now filling.

When you're a pessimist like me and something wonderful happens like that run we had, I just think...."Uhhh ohh, something bad's gonna happen". And then Gerogia had to show off that World Championship Ring on national tv before the '01 Superbowl and the jinx was in.
    Last edited by live4ramin; -02-10-2011 at 04:46 PM.
    Kiss my ass, football gods

Dwight Frye is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by rams2061 View Post
    1979 Playoffs - Rams 21 Cowboys 19
    GSOT? Would have to be the Packers game. Alltime? Definitely Ferragamo to Waddy with two minutes left. I was twelve years old. Swear to God, I cried.
    If a team won their division seven straight times, that would be a NFL record. Now add on that team did it with seven different QB's in seven straight years,that record is unbeatable. To do that feat, you must of had a great Defense. Jack Youngblood was the captain of that defense.

dgr828 is offline Registered User

August 28, 1999 ( 'My Birthday') Rams vs. Chargers, Preseason game. Chargers Rodney Harrison took out newly aquired Rams QB Trent Green, ending his season.......Enter Kurt Warner and the Birth of GSOT!!! The rest is HISTORY!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

AlphaRam is offline Registered User

The Rams beating the Cowgirls 21-19 in the 1979 playoffs. The Cowgirls or the Viqueens had knocked the Rams out of the playoffs every year prior for the previous 6 seasons.

I had the opportunity to go to lunch with Randy White about three years ago - I declined because I hate the Cowgirls that much.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast