Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    BEER is offline Registered User

Re: What's the point of the "Rams will be picking in top 5 next year" comments?

Quote Originally Posted by RebelYell View Post
    Last year it was pretty obvious the team was going to be bad heading into the season, they cut all their veterans to fix the cap and added very little. It wasn't a difficult thing to figure out. This year the team added a few people and have some draft picks coming in. While I don't think they'll be competing for the Superbowl this year, the negativity can be waived, the future is brighter.

To me, people who are ultra negative generally look at their negativity as misguided proof of their intelligence. All it proves is that you are a negative person. That's unhealthy, dangerous and a waste of life.
    Dude, I am a Rams fan. Some get it, and some dont. If you like how the rams have drafted and played for the last 7 years, your not a Ram fan. Rams Fans want to win!

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by BEER View Post
    Dude, I am a Rams fan. Some get it, and some dont. If you like how the rams have drafted and played for the last 7 years, your not a Ram fan. Rams Fans want to win!
    See, that's where you lose all credibility. You can't just lump together tha last 7 drafts as if they are all the same. Its way too soon to render any kind of final judgment on the 2009 draft (which, thus far, looks fairly good) or even the 2008 draft (which has shown some promise). Were there bad drafts under the Shawgmunt regime? Sure.

But when you paint with an overly broad brush to make a negative point, well... you just seem to have an agenda.

BEER is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by AvengerRam View Post
    See, that's where you lose all credibility. You can't just lump together tha last 7 drafts as if they are all the same. Its way too soon to render any kind of final judgment on the 2009 draft (which, thus far, looks fairly good) or even the 2008 draft (which has shown some promise). Were there bad drafts under the Shawgmunt regime? Sure.

But when you paint with an overly broad brush to make a negative point, well... you just seem to have an agenda.
    I cant say your wrong, I do need to see how this year goes. As far as my credibility you also have to wait and see if the draft pans out, do you not? And if agenda meant "WANTS TO WIN" , you would be right.
    Last edited by BEER; -05-07-2010 at 05:42 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345