Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's up clan?

AugustaRamFan is offline Registered User

Re: What's up clan?

Welcome to Clan! Enjoy the sights and sounds.

I want a horse head too.....

clanram_81 is offline Registered User

Scidog ... I will be in glendora, CA ... right now mor the moment i am in arkansas but i am moving back to cali in a few feeks ... you are in modesto, i think ... is that right?

Utterblitz ... I am going to play the greatest game on earth actually, coach later in lide but right now I want to continue playing ... I am going to be going to citrus junior colleg for my firts to years to ge started, but hopefully after two years there i will be able to go on to a better 4 year university ... we'll see ... dont mind you askin at all ... always glad to share the info ... I want to be a coach when i am unable to continue playing but hopefully that will be a while form now ... I am always open to advice anyone with experiance can give me ... at 5'10'' and 175 lbs at the position of free safety any bit of advice is usefull ... lol ...
    :football: ... It isn't the size of the dog in the fight ... It is the size of the fight in the dog ...:clanram:

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

Most excellant clanram_81. It is a great game and you should enjoy playing it. How long have you been playing and what positions have you played? Hopefully there are some coaches at the citrus junior college that can give you all the right advice. Enjoy and make sure you can tackle.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I have played football every year since I was in third grade ... My passion for the game has only grown stronger with every year that I have played ... I too hope that the coaches there will be helpfull ... I just wanna make it, whatever it takes. All time fantasy is to one day play for the rams, but for now I will concentrate on college ... lol ... I Played qb back in like 5th grade but sonn discovered I wasnt meant for that position ... I have always played Reciever and Defensive Back. I always enjoyed reciever more than db, in high school I could compete at reciever, but at the next level I am afraid I wouldn't be able to because of my size ... I am not big enough. I am fast (4.48) but lack when it comes to the physical dominace the big recievers have today, but maybe i could make as a posession reciever who knows ... anyway ... I led my high school team in mansfield, ar both my junior and senior years in tackles at free safety so tackling at that level atleast was under control but college ... we'll see ... lol ... I played in the missourri (dont know how to spell that) arkansas all star game as a reciever and did pretty well ... I won all state and all conference my senior year so I think I have the resume now it is just a matter of commiting to what I really want. Thanks for bringing about the conversation it is good talking with you.
    :football: ... It isn't the size of the dog in the fight ... It is the size of the fight in the dog ...:clanram:

Scidog68 is offline Registered User

Glendora's a bit outside my sphere of travel at this point, but you ever make it up my way (Central Valley) let me know. Good luck with college, football and all the rest. Hooah.

Hooah

Win, Lose or Draw... Rams for Life!
    :football:

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by clanram_81
    I have played football every year since I was in third grade ... My passion for the game has only grown stronger with every year that I have played ... I just wanna make it, whatever it takes.
    Desire to play, a love of the game, athletic ability and some luck can get you there. If you want it, you can make it happen.

I have always played Reciever and Defensive Back. I always enjoyed reciever more than db, in high school I could compete at reciever, but at the next level I am afraid I wouldn't be able to because of my size ... I am not big enough. I am fast (4.48) but lack when it comes to the physical dominace the big recievers have today, but maybe i could make as a posession reciever who knows ... anyway ...
    There are many big receivers playing the NFL these days, but you don't need to be that big to be a receiver. Look at the Rams WRs. None of them are over 6 feet.

Isaac Bruce 6-0 188
    Torry Holt 6-0 190
    Dane Looker 6-0 194
    Shawn McDonald 5-10 and 183
    Kevin Curtis 5-11 186
    Mike Furrey 6-0 185

I think you could still compete as a WR. If you like playing receiver, keep doing it. Putting on a few more pounds could help you out, but there are pros out there that are not that big and don't weigh that much. It is possible.

I led my high school team in mansfield, ar both my junior and senior years in tackles at free safety so tackling at that level atleast was under control but college .............

Thanks for bringing about the conversation it is good talking with you.
    That's great that you can tackle too. It must be fun to play on both sides of the game.

Thank you for talking about your experiences. I needed to hear someone talking about why they love football. I went to the Steelers playoff game two weeks ago and it has turned me a bit sour on the game. It was cold and miserable and games like that make me question my passion and involvement with the NFL.

UtterBlitz
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Utterblitz ... I appreciate the inspiration, thanks for the words. Cold miserable games can do that to you, especially if your team doesn't win them... lol ... I, growing up mostly in arkansas haven't experienced a game of that temp. What was it negative 5 or something or maybe colder ... but I have played in sleet and snow and the coldest ... probably ... 25 degrees and I hate the cold ... but if I am playing then I am gratefull ... any time you have ispiring words they will get good use here. I will never overlook help in acheiving my dreams however I can get it. Go rams ... ... I dont know about anybody else on here but I am disgusted with the turnout of the super bowl ... lol ... but I guess the pats just know how to win ... can you hate them for that ... yeah I can ... lol ... since this should be our dynasty ... lol ...
    Last edited by clanram_81; -02-07-2005 at 12:01 AM. Reason: mispelled words

psycho9985 is offline Registered User

lol lol lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12