Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Saintsfan Guest

What's up Rams fans!!

A Saints fan here!! Pretty cool site you have here. Just wanted to stop by and say WHO DAT!?!?!

So..do you guys think you have a shot come Sunday?? I think this one will be a close one and I would bet the over here. I see our defense giving up some big plays to you guys but I see your defense giving up a little more to ours. With your offense back healthy it will make this one exciting. I'm gonna say 31-28.

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

Re: What's up Rams fans!!

Quote Originally Posted by Saintsfan View Post
    A Saints fan here!! Pretty cool site you have here. Just wanted to stop by and say WHO DAT!?!?!

So..do you guys think you have a shot come Sunday?? I think this one will be a close one and I would bet the over here. I see our defense giving up some big plays to you guys but I see your defense giving up a little more to ours. With your offense back healthy it will make this one exciting. I'm gonna say 31-28.
    I wouldn't exactly say our offense is healthy. This week's starting offensive line is:

LT: Alex Barron
    LG: Louie Anderson
    C: Drew Carey
    RG: A cardboard cutout of John Hannah
    RT: Rosie O'Donnell

moloch41 Guest

Hey, looks like the Saints are finally starting to pick it up a bit. Why couldn't we play you when you were mulling around the field like a bunch lost sheep? Oh well, that's the way the season has gone for us thus far. Good luck!!! (But not that good)

P.S.

I predict a monster day for Bush.

Saintsfan Guest

Didn't realize that your O-line was that beat up. That's good news for us Reggie will get some first downs but he has yet to have a big game since we played the ***** last year. Maybe I can thank "Hassbeen" after the game for stinking it up on D and giving Reggie his first big game. You guys need to get rid of that dude. He was cancer here and he took all the cancer with him and brought it to your team.

moloch41 Guest

Didn't realize that your O-line was that beat up. That's good news for us Reggie will get some first downs but he has yet to have a big game since we played the ***** last year. Maybe I can thank "Hassbeen" after the game for stinking it up on D and giving Reggie his first big game. You guys need to get rid of that dude. He was cancer here and he took all the cancer with him and brought it to your team.

I agree although I was attacked for questioning his defensive prowless the other day. It seems the defense is much improved under him and is on their way to great things despite every real stat saying otherwise. I was excited when we got him because of what he did in Pittsburg, but I have been entirely disappointed with his boring, unimaginative, unaggressive schemes. Much like our offense, the defense has no identity.

mpire Guest

Is that..

What's up, Rams fans? or
    What's up Rams fans?

Saintsfan Guest

Quote Originally Posted by mpire View Post
    Is that..

What's up, Rams fans? or
    What's up Rams fans?

The first one...you mean to tell me I'm getting graded on my grammar?!?

Whats your point

I mean..What's your point?

mpire Guest

not grading, just pointing out two very different meanings.
    just for grins.

MSRamman Guest

Hey neighbor, how ya mom 'n dem? I'm not sure how well our offense will perform this weekend if we can't keep Will Smith off Bulger's back... the jags had a terrible time with him from what I saw, and our patchwork O Line isn't in the same league as theirs right now. I know who dat nation is pumped for this game, I tried to get tickets for about 2 months and gave up when there were none to be found over here. My heart wants it to be close, but my head tells me your D line will be in our backfield most of the afternoon... good luck to you, and let's hope for an injury free contest.

r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP

Just wanted to stop by and say WHO DAT!?!?!
    Do you guys still use that? It reminds me of a Rams/Saints game I was at in Anaheim back in 1993. Surrounded by Saints fans, the WHO DAT chant started, so I stood up and screamed, "WHO DAT NEVER WON A PLAYOFF GAME, WHO DAT!". Needless to say, things got quiet real fast with the exception of a few Rams fans laughing uncontrolably.

Alas, the Saints won that game, eventually got their first playoff win against the Rams, and now look poised to get back their playoff caliber status.

With yet another shake-up on the OL and the Saints playing well, we're going to have all we can handle on Sunday.

TekeRam is offline Registered User

Always good to see an opposing team's fan come in and be civil... and I'll leave it at that. Welcome to the board as well.

I think it had a good chance to be our first win, until you guys pulled it around. You better not let me down, I traded Brian Westbrook and Griese for Bush and Hasselbeck. I have cursed every QB I've touched this year and so I figured I'd curse the Seachickens(PS, I've had Bulger(sorry!), Delhomme, Schaub the week he got hurt twice, Griese against the Lions, and Campbell one time he sucked as well).

Now I think it'll be NO by 10-14, just because we'll start out neck and neck with you guys, but I fear our secondary'll get beat again in the end just like against Cleveland. Your secondary can be had too, and I think Bulger, Holt and Jax will have good days, but we won't be able to keep it up through the whole game. I'll still be cheering my head off for the upset though!

Good luck, and take it easy on us, ok?

moloch41 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by r8rh8rmike View Post
    Alas, the Saints won that game, eventually got their first playoff win against the Rams, and now look poised to get back their playoff caliber status.

Ah yes, the infamous Az Hakim fumble as the Rams were making a valiant comeback- that was a heartbreaker.

Saintsfan Guest

Yes..Az Hakim is a legend over here.

I traded Brian Westbrook and Griese for Bush and Hasselbeck. I have cursed every QB I've touched this year and so I figured I'd curse the Seachickens(PS, I've had Bulger(sorry!), Delhomme, Schaub the week he got hurt twice, Griese against the Lions, and Campbell one time he sucked as well).
    I know how you feel. I drafted Brees in the second round and I went 0-4 till I decided to trade him. We haven't lost a game since and the guy I traded him too is now winning. About the Who Dat chant..we have been saying that since the Saints came into the league and if we are lucky...some of your Rams fans will hear it on the way out the Dome Sunday!!!

TekeRam is offline Registered User

I'm sure they'll hear it coming in to the dome too!

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

What's up?! I'll tell you what's up! The hair on the back of my neck! Hopefully our players have the same anger built up. This 0-8 stuff is no fun at all.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast