throwback week

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    tucsonsaint Guest

Re: What's up Rams fans!!

First off good luck to the ram fans and thanks for letting us post on your board. You guys have a nice board here.

Here's to an injury free game and hopefully well played by both teams.

To all ram fans, I honestly feel for you and really believe you will be much better when Haslett is gone. I personally didn't think much of him as a coordinator either even though he did have a great first year with the saints but after that year he stunk.

I am not welcomed anymore on one of the saints boards because of my disdain for the man. It's funny because so many people thought I was so negative all the time on saintsreport when in reality I was just that way with Haslett. Now all my friends tell me I am too optimistic because I have so much faith in Payton.

In closing, I really hope your team comes around. Afterall how could you not enjoy watching that offense over the last few years?

I know this may sound stupid coming from a saints fan but I really believe a new coach and a few good pickups could go a long way towards winning your division next year.

moloch41 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by tucsonsaint View Post
    I am not welcomed anymore on one of the saints boards because of my disdain for the man. It's funny because so many people thought I was so negative all the time on saintsreport
    Yes, I've noticed that on many of these boards, if you're not upbeat and positive all the time and dare criticize any player or coach, then you are not a real fan. It's just silly.

AlphaRam Guest

Quote Originally Posted by tucsonsaint View Post
    First off good luck to the ram fans and thanks for letting us post on your board. You guys have a nice board here.

Here's to an injury free game and hopefully well played by both teams.

To all ram fans, I honestly feel for you and really believe you will be much better when Haslett is gone. I personally didn't think much of him as a coordinator either even though he did have a great first year with the saints but after that year he stunk.

I am not welcomed anymore on one of the saints boards because of my disdain for the man. It's funny because so many people thought I was so negative all the time on saintsreport when in reality I was just that way with Haslett. Now all my friends tell me I am too optimistic because I have so much faith in Payton.

In closing, I really hope your team comes around. Afterall how could you not enjoy watching that offense over the last few years?

I know this may sound stupid coming from a saints fan but I really believe a new coach and a few good pickups could go a long way towards winning your division next year.
    What is this "injury free game" thing you speak of? We haven't heard of that this year.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12