AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

When I dream, I see...

Alex Barron finally playing like a first round pick...

Avery and Burton becoming the next Ellard/Anderson or, dare I hope, Bruce/Holt...

Marc Bulger getting the respect he deserves...

Orlando Pace solidifying his HOF credentials...

Torry Holt breaking all-time records...

Will Witherspoon finally making a Pro Bowl...

O.J. Atogwe with him...

Steven Jackson in MVP discussions...

A D Line featuring Carriker and Long getting a nickname from ESPN commentators...

Tye Hill silencing doubters...

Playoff games at the EJD...

DARE TO DREAM.

chipperjones is offline Registered User

Re: When I dream, I see...

Can you dream about Quinton Culberson?

Bald_81 is offline Registered User

That is alot to dream for...hopefully atleast more than two of those come true!

moklerman is offline Registered User

Alex Barron finally playing like a first round pick...I'd settle for not leading the league in false starts.

Avery and Burton becoming the next Ellard/Anderson or, dare I hope, Bruce/Holt...the Rams didn't want Bruce/Holt, why should the fans?

Marc Bulger getting the respect he deserves...that's ironic, I do too. Of course, I think he get's too much at this point in time.

Orlando Pace solidifying his HOF credentials...on the field would be fine with me.

Torry Holt breaking all-time records...stay the course.

Will Witherspoon finally making a Pro Bowl...Super Bowl would be better. We're dreaming, right?

O.J. Atogwe with him...ditto

Steven Jackson in MVP discussions...If he gets a new contract, what are the odds he'll want to renegotiate it right away if he gets MVP votes?

A D Line featuring Carriker and Long getting a nickname from ESPN commentators...I'll probably never know either way. ESPN can keep covering soccer for all I care

DARE TO DREAM.

powerjack39 is offline Registered User

Barron, I don't see it coming, he hasn't showed enough to make me believe he'll get much better. He isn't a bust as he is a starter, but I don't see him being anything more than adeqaute.

Bulger, I think he gets respect. Most see him as a top 10 qb. His personality, or lack there of, keeps him under the radar a lot.

Pace is definately a HOFer right now if he doesn't play another down. Him, Walt Jones and Jon Ogden are heading straight to Canton 5 years after retirement.

Torry - still going strong.

Witherspoon is probowl caliber, but that's a tough nut to crack in the NFC (Urlacher, Tatupu, Willis, Barnett, Henderson, Beason along with Witherspoon are all guys that could grab a MLB probowl spot in the NFC). So, it's tough, you have the best assortment of MLBs in the NFL in the NFC and in Urlacher and Tatupu two of the very best that'll be in every probowl provided they stay healthy.

OJ - I don't think is probowl caliber. His ints totals were nice last year, but they have lead to him being a little overrated. I think he leaves a lot to be desired as a safety. That said, if he improves he has the ability to become probowl caliber.

Steven Jackson could very well be an MVP candidate; if he stays healthy and the team finishes above .500. He is one of the top players in the league and immensely valuable to this team.

Tye Hill, if he stays healthy I can see him amongst the other top CBs from his draft class; guys like Cromartie, Jennings and Marshall.

Playoff games at EJD, sure why not.

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by moklerman View Post
    Alex Barron finally playing like a first round pick...I'd settle for not leading the league in false starts.

Avery and Burton becoming the next Ellard/Anderson or, dare I hope, Bruce/Holt...the Rams didn't want Bruce/Holt, why should the fans?

Marc Bulger getting the respect he deserves...that's ironic, I do too. Of course, I think he get's too much at this point in time.

Orlando Pace solidifying his HOF credentials...on the field would be fine with me.

Torry Holt breaking all-time records...stay the course.

Will Witherspoon finally making a Pro Bowl...Super Bowl would be better. We're dreaming, right?

O.J. Atogwe with him...ditto

Steven Jackson in MVP discussions...If he gets a new contract, what are the odds he'll want to renegotiate it right away if he gets MVP votes?

A D Line featuring Carriker and Long getting a nickname from ESPN commentators...I'll probably never know either way. ESPN can keep covering soccer for all I care

DARE TO DREAM.
    Thanks for your comments, Mr. Nightmare (aka Negative Nancy).
    Last edited by AvengerRam; -07-26-2008 at 04:38 PM.

chipperjones is offline Registered User

I just cant wait to see Randy McMichael become a big part of the offense. He can do some damage...and try to jump over people.

moklerman is offline Registered User

Thanks for your comments, Mr. Nightmare (aka Negative Nancy).
    What can I say, reality is much less desirable than a dreamworld in most cases.

ramsanddodgers is offline Registered User

I was simply glad to see there was no mention of you dreaming about BRM in his kilt. Even scarier would be sans kilt... yuck!
    RnD

GO RAMS!!

moloch41 is offline Registered User

In my dreams, I see Larry Marmie- dressed like a rodeo clown- holding a pair of pruning shears and chasing a monk-robed T.J. Rubley endlessly around a large metal sculpture of Sean Gilbert- which plays the theme song from Hill Street Blues and shoots fireworks out of its mouth every hour on the hour.

Watching from near by, is Mike Lansford, who is sitting at a zebra-striped desk and pecking away at an old 50's era typewritter with the toes of his bare foot- repeatedly typing the phrase "Q is my favorite letter except when it's a Y" and laughing hysterically to no one in particular while a bowl of Beefaroni and Lucky Charms sits in front of him uneaten.

ramsanddodgers is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by moloch41 View Post
    In my dreams, I see Larry Marmie- dressed like a rodeo clown- holding a pair of pruning shears and chasing a monk-robed T.J. Rubley endlessly around a large metal sculpture of Sean Gilbert- which plays the theme song from Hill Street Blues and shoots fireworks out of its mouth every hour on the hour.

Watching from near by, is Mike Lansford, who is sitting at a zebra-striped desk and pecking away at an old 50's era typewritter with the toes of his bare foot- repeatedly typing the phrase "Q is my favorite letter except when it's a Y" and laughing hysterically to no one in particular while a bowl of Beefaroni and Lucky Charms sits in front of him uneaten.

I would advise you to seek out professional help. Toot sweet.
    RnD

GO RAMS!!

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

My dream is of Scott Linehan being resigned for another 3 years. Does that mean we win the next Superbowl?

SLAP