View Poll Results: In my dream, ______ is starting at QB in 2010.

Voters
168. You may not vote on this poll
  • Marc Bulger

40 23.81%
  • Keith Null

13 7.74%
  • Kyle Boller

0 0%
  • Sam Bradford

30 17.86%
  • Jimmy Clausen

22 13.10%
  • Colt McCoy

14 8.33%
  • Tony Pike

8 4.76%
  • Ryan Mallett

9 5.36%
  • Tavaris Jackson

6 3.57%
  • Jason Campbell

15 8.93%
  • Chad Pennington

2 1.19%
  • Brooklyn Decker (for those who mix different types of dreams)

9 5.36%
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    rayzorram is offline Registered User

Re: When I dream, I see _____ starting at QB for the Rams in 2010.

When I dream, I see Bulger starting at QB for the Rams in 2010. Passing for a touchdown to Golden Tate after Suh has just annihalated the running back forcing another fumble recovery by the defense if Laurenitis hasn't already run it back for a TD. Of course the tone of the game will be set up by the opening kickoff return by Danny Amendola. And don't forget that Stephen Jackson has just been taken out of the game after amassing another 200yrds rushing to give rookie running back Joe Mcknight a chance!!!!! Then I heard the alarm clock and off to work I go BUMMER

thewhole9 Guest

WOW WHAT KIND OF BOARDS ARE THESE MY POST GOT DELETED WHEN I MENTIONED VICK? ARE U SERIOUS, THAT IS PATHETIC. HE IS BETTER THAN ANYONE OF THOSE QB'S ON THE LIST. HE HAS A 2-2 PLAYOFF RECORD. WOW WHOEVER THE mod is on HERE NEEDS TO LOSE THEIR JOB, FOR THAT. IM SIMPLY STATING THE TRUTH. Not one of those QB's on that list is better than Michael Vick or have a Better winning % AND YOU DELETE MY POST FOR TELLIN THE TRUTH? ARE YOU FRIKKIN KIDDIN ME DUDE?

RamsFanSam is online now Pro Bowl Ram

Quote Originally Posted by thewhole9 View Post
    WOW WHAT KIND OF BOARDS ARE THESE MY POST GOT DELETED WHEN I MENTIONED VICK? ARE U SERIOUS, THAT IS PATHETIC. HE IS BETTER THAN ANYONE OF THOSE QB'S ON THE LIST. HE HAS A 2-2 PLAYOFF RECORD. WOW WHOEVER THE mod is on HERE NEEDS TO LOSE THEIR JOB, FOR THAT. IM SIMPLY STATING THE TRUTH. Not one of those QB's on that list is better than Michael Vick or have a Better winning % AND YOU DELETE MY POST FOR TELLIN THE TRUTH? ARE YOU FRIKKIN KIDDIN ME DUDE?
    No, your post was deleted due to a violation of the rules. In case you did not read them, personal attacks such as the one you made are a violation of those rules. Everyone has the opportunity and obligation to read those rules when you sign up. If the rules are violated, moderators take action.

If you wish to post somewhere that allows rule-free posting, I suggest the Post-Dispatch boards.

jelmann is offline Registered User

Hi,
    Im new here, but I think in a dream scenario, Wed take Suh #1 and McCoy in the 2nd round.
    For the question, Id start Bulger and sit McCoy behind him to learn the offense and start on 2012.

SJacks039 is offline Registered User

Quote by: tomahawk247
    Actually i think its the other way around. The fans, organisation and TO have all bashed McNabb at times, but quite frankly he is one of the best, most consistent QBs in the league. I would take McNabb on the Rams in an instant given the chance.
    I completely agree. I was actually trying to be a little sarcastic but its hard to pick it up on that in a post. Dnabb has been one of my favorites if not my favorite player since he came in the league. I never understood why he was criticizedso much but i guess thats just philly. I have two older brother that are huge eagles fans and also love Dnabb. And they think the same thing we do. I was just hoping for a dnabb and andy reid break up so maybe we could snatch dnabb because of pat shurmur(his only qb's coach before this year). Even though i do not like how shurmur ran our offense this year, if we got donovan i would b the most excited person in st.louis.

tomahawk247 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by SJacks039 View Post
    Quote by: tomahawk247

I completely agree. I was actually trying to be a little sarcastic but its hard to pick it up on that in a post. Dnabb has been one of my favorites if not my favorite player since he came in the league. I never understood why he was criticizedso much but i guess thats just philly. I have two older brother that are huge eagles fans and also love Dnabb. And they think the same thing we do. I was just hoping for a dnabb and andy reid break up so maybe we could snatch dnabb because of pat shurmur(his only qb's coach before this year). Even though i do not like how shurmur ran our offense this year, if we got donovan i would b the most excited person in st.louis.
    I was hoping that this recent playoff loss, despite not being McNabb's fault at all, would lead to pressure for him to be let go. If that happened, he would be a perfect stop gap while we train up a rookie QB. It doesnt seem that it will though, although with Kevin Kolb in the background hoping to push through, it could happen...

MdRam29 is offline Registered User

I see Bulger starting next year as well. Would love to see the Rams take Suh with the first pick and maybe pick up there franchise QB next year in Jake Locker.

Wouldn't mind seeing Jimmy Clausen this year but would rather have Suh with the first pick. Can always keep Bulger for a year or two and have Locker learn from him before giving him the offense.

#39 Fan is offline Registered User

Thumbs up Re: When I dream, I see _____ starting at QB for the Rams in 2010.

supa7 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by #39 Fan View Post
    I hope we get Vick

RamsFanSam is online now Pro Bowl Ram

Quote Originally Posted by supa7 View Post
    I hope we get Vick

dave626 is offline Registered User
    Blog Entries

The question was when you DREAM.
    Not wake up sweatin and pantin cuz u cant get ur breath.

Get Bulger and his (dont give a crap) attitude the hell out of here. He can take his $$, which he hasnt earned in ATLEAST 2 years and his broken down coverage reading.
    Yeah he needs a line and recievers BLAH BLAH . . . who couldnt succeed if they had all that. Thats why hes making the big $$. Make something happen instead of gettin the ball and STANDING in ONE spot until sacked or throwing the ball into triple coverage. Time to move on.

My vote, ANYONE but Bulger for QB.

Quote Originally Posted by dave626 View Post
    The question was when you DREAM.
    Not wake up sweatin and pantin cuz u cant get ur breath.

Get Bulger and his (dont give a crap) attitude the hell out of here. He can take his $$, which he hasnt earned in ATLEAST 2 years and his broken down coverage reading.
    Yeah he needs a line and recievers BLAH BLAH . . . who couldnt succeed if they had all that. Thats why hes making the big $$. Make something happen instead of gettin the ball and STANDING in ONE spot until sacked or throwing the ball into triple coverage. Time to move on.

My vote, ANYONE but Bulger for QB.
    what makes you think Bulger doesnt give a crap?

dave626 is offline Registered User
    Blog Entries

Body language.

Watch any tape you have of him, first down or pick or incompletion. Head to the ground then he meanders on to wherever hes suppossed to be on the field.

Hes never been a leader, and now that his skills are going, why would we keep him.

RamFan876 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by dave626 View Post
    Body language.

Watch any tape you have of him, first down or pick or incompletion. Head to the ground then he meanders on to wherever hes suppossed to be on the field.

Hes never been a leader, and now that his skills are going, why would we keep him.
    I have to agree that his body language is depressing. He often looks like a person showing up for work at a minimum-wage job.

Actually he looks like a guy that has had the stuff beaten out of him for two years and yet the fans still give him crap

Id have my head down after that too

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast