throwback week

Chi-Town Ram Guest

When will Shaw make the announcement?

Hey everyone, newbie,but fan since 68. Just wanted your thoughts on the announcement on Martz. It may come as soon as monday,but wanted to know what everyone thought

RamsFan16 Guest

Re: When will Shaw make the announcement?

I'm guessing that Shaw will make the Announcement Monday. He isn't going to announce it before the game because then it would be a distraction to the players as if they don't have enough already. But expect Monday to hear it announced.

maineram Guest

I'd like to hear an announcement from Georgia, not Shaw. Send Shaw back to L.A.

Maineram -

RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Knowing the way the front office has been acting all year long, they will either announce changes late tonight after the game, or wait until the end of the month. Expecting logical behavior from such illogical staff is in itself illogical, (Man, that sounds like Spock!) so why would we expect the front office to make an announcement at a logical time?

brawleyramfan Guest

When Martz Goes who will lead us to the "Promise Land". I think that the real questions should be, Quest.#1,Who will replace Mike Martz? Quest.#2 Who would be a good fit with are players?

NY RAMFAN is offline Registered User

I might disagree with Brawleyramfan, Question #1, which HC would like come to St. Louis, bearing in mind the lousy FO that we have?

RealRam is offline Registered User

I'd like to hear an announcement from Georgia, not Shaw. Send Shaw back to L.A. -- Maineram
    Well said, MR.

Welcome to ClanRam Chi-Town Ram! You joined us at the end of a sad season but you'll see how many great fans here usually make up for our team's shortcomings* by virtue of loyalty and some great commentaries.

*. And dirty laundry. :sad:

jkramsfan Guest

the way this front office has acted lately i wouldnt be surprized if they just sent martz an e-mail and told him he was gone.

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by maineram
    I'd like to hear an announcement from Georgia, not Shaw. Send Shaw back to L.A.

Maineram -
    Shaw will probably make the announcement FROM L.A.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod