Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    LA Rammer is online now Registered User

Where do we go from here?

I know its just our 2nd loss and now we are in a tie at 2-2 with Seattle.

Is this loss a reality of what our team really is and an end to a strong era? Where do we go from here? It sure was painful against the Falcons in the playoffs.

Can we say we are going into rebuilding for the future?

Is Martz gone? Steven Jackson overrated?

:drunk:

rebel13 Guest

Re: Where do we go from here?

This is a talented team. Offensive line seems to be the weak spot as well as a depleted secondary. The problem remains that we are lead by an uninspiring buffoon who needs to be run out of town ASAP! I'm probably repeating myself, but he has lead this team to mediocrity. He needs to go. And he will - this year. Because he's a LOSER...and so are the rams with him. BY by "MAD MIKE" the "savant".

STLRAMSFAN Guest

Shhhhhhhh! Don’t you know you are not allowed to worry here about your team. There are a few people that even if we were 2-14 at the end of the season would argue about you having concerns for your team. They would rather complain about referees and sports writers.

Look at my smiley he's drunk. Drinking keeps it from hurting so bad. Hope I forget.

RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Let's look at this...
    Our O-line did the job. Barron stepped up and did great. Marc moved the ball well. Way too many turnovers.
    Our D just outright sucked. They won two games for us, but this time couldn't pull thier heads out in time to help.
    Yep, time to fire Martz. We lost a game. Forget how well he has done for us. Do the chicken little thing. It's doomsday. One loss is the end of the season for us, no way we can have a winning record now.
    Face it...our O did OK, our D sucked. Special teams did as usual, nothing wither way. We are still in the fight....first one who screams for anyone's head needs to be whipped!

rebel13 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by RamsFanSam
    Let's look at this...
    Our O-line did the job. Barron stepped up and did great. Marc moved the ball well. Way too many turnovers.
    Our D just outright sucked. They won two games for us, but this time couldn't pull thier heads out in time to help.
    Yep, time to fire Martz. We lost a game. Forget how well he has done for us. Do the chicken little thing. It's doomsday. One loss is the end of the season for us, no way we can have a winning record now.
    Face it...our O did OK, our D sucked. Special teams did as usual, nothing wither way. We are still in the fight....first one who screams for anyone's head needs to be whipped!
    Let the whipping begin, but remember I've been calling for the bum's head for a long long time. And not just because of todays disaster or the week one disaster against the *****, but because he is the captain of this sinking ship. And it's been sinking since they sent KW packing. Kurt should still be here. Martz should be gone...anywhere just not here!

ZigZagRam is offline Registered User

Shhhhhhhh! Donít you know you are not allowed to worry here about your team. There are a few people that even if we were 2-14 at the end of the season would argue about you having concerns for your team. They would rather complain about referees and sports writers.
    You want a ticket out of here? You're heading that way.

We had more yards, more first downs, and more time of possesion. Am I missing anything? Oh yeah more turnovers. If we didn't have them could this game of been close and we don't have to much to worry about? And the season can still be salvaged?
    The turning point at an outright defeat was that fumble. Shouldn't we have kicked a field goal at 4th down. Had that ball not been pitched by Jackson would he have been in the endzone? and then it would have been 24-27. Could our offense outscored theres and we won.

I'm going to stop kicking myself over something I had no control over.

.ramfan. is offline Registered User

Travis Fisher continues to play horrible. But the thing that gets me even more disapointed, so is the whole secondary. I am very concerned about the state of our team right now. Yeah, I might be over reacting, and yeah, we may go out next week and destroy the hags, but as of right now, I think we should all be concerned about the play of our football team.

Tom_SF is offline Registered User

Angry Re: Where do we go from here?

Where do we go? Nowhere. What is this, 1992?

Now you can get rid of Martz and that dimwit Marmie.
    Last edited by Tom_SF; -12-24-2005 at 07:58 PM.

Might this be the first time a 6-10 team wins the division? maybe in the West!

Angry Re: Where do we go from here?

Way too many turnovers.
    Our D just outright sucked.
    They won two games for us, but this time couldn't pull thier heads out in time to help.
    We lost a game.

Face it...our O did OK, our D sucked. Special teams did as usual, nothing wither way.

These aren't enough reasons to dump Martz? Yeah, the D sucked and so did Special Teams. Who's responsible for them not being prepared? It's certainly not this p---stoff Rams fan.
    Last edited by Tom_SF; -01-08-2006 at 01:54 PM.

[QUOTE=LA Rammer]We had more yards, more first downs, and more time of possesion. Am I missing anything? Oh yeah more turnovers.

Sure we had more yards, first downs and time of possession......AFTER they started throwing the ball because they were down by so effing much.

RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Seroiusly...Martz was sick. Bruce was out. Manu was out. Jackson and Bulger are injured.
    Could we actually expect a 16-0 season? No. 15-1? Not likely.
    It is only one loss...not the whole season. I'm far from happy about it, but put it in perspective. Martz hasn't been perfect, but has helped us to a winning record over the past few years. Who else are we going to get to take his place?

ButterCup8119 Guest

I don't usually post much on this board, but I love to read what everyone on here writes...usually. I have to say that it disappoints me that so many of my fellow ram fans are bandwagon fans. When the Rams win, it is all good, but then they lose and it is timme to fire Mike Martz. All it takes is a little intelligence to see the ignorance in comments like that. I hate to see our team lose just as much as anyone else, but Mike Martz is the man for this team and next time the Rams win, everyone will agree because that is how some people are and those people are just not true fans. Todays loss was awful, but it is only week 4 and our next game is only 6 days away. I believe in this team, I beleive they will make something happen this year, and I believe in Mike Martz.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast