keith m. klink Guest

Where Faulks Heart Lyes

In reading some of the peoples quotes on NFL.com, many teammates and players across the league gave very heartfelt thoughts on Marshall, what he was for them, and what he ment too them and the game of football. it was a very nice piece. Which brings me to this. most of them had said great player ,great person , smartest player , and great teammate . but since the arrival of Steven Jackson, you never heard much from either , about each other. which brought me to thinking , do they like each other, or was faulk feeling pushed aside by a selfish kid, and was jackson being snubbed by an old pro, who wasn't ready to give up the house to the new guy.and then last night on NFL NETWORK, it came out. The top 10 breakout players of 2006. NO STEVEN JACKSON, which upset me to the hilt, with the guy's they had their, make me i'll. ANYWAY, to see the look on MARSHALL'S face , and the way he barked his disagreement, showed where his heart lyes. THERE ARE OTHER GUY'S , I KNOW I'M PARTIAL TO THE RAM'S , BUT WHAT ABOUT STEVEN JACKSON , and frank gore had a great season also, i'm just saying , there are other guy's. And there it was, yes he is an NFL NETWORK employee now, and has to be an unbias anouncer, but there it was as plain as day. WHAT ABOUT MY TEAMMATE, LOOK AT WHAT HE DID, AND YOU NEVER EVEN GAVE HIM A THOUGHT, LOOK AT THAT BREAKOUT SEASON, AND YOU GUY'S BLEW IT , i'm sure that is what he wanted to say. my teammate and my team had the best breakout player, and the best season in the nfl this year. and i'n his own MARSHALL way, said it without making a ripple in the water and insulting the players picked, but with his strong persona, brought to the front of the conversation, his teammate. THAT IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE HIS LEGACY. THE ULTIMATE TEAMMATE.

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: Where Faulks Heart Lyes

Just another reason why Marshall is and always will be the Ultimate Professional.

I will miss him.

RAMMAN68 is offline Registered User

You can bet that Marshall will enter the HOF as a Ram.
    JUST WIN ONE FOR THE FANS

"HIT HARD, HIT FAST, AND HIT OFTEN"
    Adm. William "Bull" Halsey

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by RAMMAN68 View Post
    You can bet that Marshall will enter the HOF as a Ram.
    His other choice being a "COLT".....NOT!:x

RealRam is offline Registered User

BTW, nice job in displaying the terrific images of Marshall in every page! :r Thanks.