View Poll Results: If you had a choice

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Stay home in St. Louis. That town isn't too bad.

14 82.35%
  • Return to LA. Thats where we belong

3 17.65%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    RamWraith is offline Registered User

Where would you rather be?

elAcky brought up something interesting. Would you rather see the team play in LA or St. Louis??

txramsfan is offline Registered User

Re: Where would you rather be?

The Rams are St. Louis's team now. The support is tremendous.

thoey is offline Registered User

I really was disenchanted for a while when they moved to STL, but I am used to them there now. They are the ST. Louis Rams...
    This space for rent...

WILLN107 Guest

St. Louis was there for them when they were down. The dome stayed mostly full even when we were 5-11. The fans are great even when we lose. St. Louis is home and will be for a long time.

RAMMAN68 is offline Registered User

All the above responses are true, St. Louis has adopted the Rams as their own. Fan support is better than it was when they were in LA. Though, if they were to move back I would be very happy, and a season ticket holder.
    :ramlogo:
    JUST WIN ONE FOR THE FANS

"HIT HARD, HIT FAST, AND HIT OFTEN"
    Adm. William "Bull" Halsey

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

No disrespect towards the true SoCal Ram Fans that we have on this board, but the Rams have received more support from the 2 million in the St. Louis area than they did the 11 million in the LA area. Again, I will be the first to say that some of the most diehard fans I've ever seen are from Cali, but I'd say on a per capita basis, St. Louis has been better to the Rams.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

rampower is offline Registered User

gotta be st louis, its a shorter flight from the UK! But seriously, these are the St louis rams now, how many fans would fight to stop this team moving from Missouri??

lots

Bob L. Head Guest

I hate to admit it, but the Rams seem to be better off in St. Louis. Having said that, I sure whish they'd come back, because I only get to see 1 or 2 games a year at most now.

sbramfan Guest

Wouldn't it be crazy if some team (like the rams) that has been in more than one city, claimed 2 cities as home??

and played 3 or 4 "home" games in each?

I realize this isn't totally realistic, but then again, why not?

Teams have free agency now and we're starting to see the trend of moving to a new city to get a better deal/stadium, etc...

It might work if a new team came on board and didn't call themselves by a city, and just cut a deal with 2 towns to play games.

Bob L. Head Guest

Quote Originally Posted by sbramfan
    Wouldn't it be crazy if some team (like the rams) that has been in more than one city, claimed 2 cities as home??

and played 3 or 4 "home" games in each?
    Oakland is trying to claim they own both the Oakland and L.A. markets. Green Bay used to play half their games in Milwaukee.

You're right. That is crazy.

r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP

For selfish reasons I would love to see the Rams in LA, but must admit the fit in St. Louis has been nothing but great for the team. Most LA Ram fans were never able to get past the move to Anahiem, let alone St. Louis. Now nobody in LA seems to care about having a football team and everyone I know hates the Rams. Too many transplant Green Bay fans, New York fans, Chicago fans, Philly fans, Detroit fans..... well you get the picture.

tanus is offline Registered User

hell, with how good they have been in the past few years, STL it is! man, it would be sweet to see some live games though in LA.

RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Considering the regional choices left to an Ozarks resident....the Rams HAVE to stay in St. Louis...
    Our only other choices around here are the team from KC (who I am still pissed off at for releasing my niece from the cheerleaders), the goat ropers, er, cowpokers, or the Oilers, um, Titans....everyone else is too far away to really feel any connection to. Of course, I guess we could go to Branson and watch some old has-been country artist try to act like they know rock music....
    Nah....the Rams belong to St. Louis now....

28rulz Guest

I will like them no matter where they are, but for selfish reasons I would like them to stay. I do not like the two cities theory. I am not sure I really care...I like so many teams all over...you know. I mean the Rams are my team, but I like most teams, so location is not key for me...but I cannot root for the Titans or the Broncos.

ramstiles is offline Registered User

I agree with Tx and RAMPOWER the rams are St Louis team now but on the odd occasion I come over from england the warm weather of LA would be easier to convince 'er indoors to visit for a holiday

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast