throwback week

RamsInfiniti is offline Registered User

Whew, feeling a tad nervous already ...

Anybody else got that nervous, jittery feeling inside? I cannot believe the season is already here. We are relatively healthy, have returned most of the same players we had last year, added a few young playmakers and one of the most genius offensive minds on the face of the earth, and have added experience and renewed enthusiasm across the board ...

I really don't know what this season has in store. When I picture it, I really see an improved offense. I do not know if it can even approach GSOT producitivity, but it does have some potential to be explosive depending on how the youngsters react to the complicated system. If Drew Bennett can perform, I do think this offense can be downright scary ...

With that said, I am equally, if not more, enthusiastic about this defense. Depth issues aside, I really see several major playmakers on this defense, and this might finally be the year that we back into the top half of the league defensively. I saw flashes of this last year, but with that offense, they just couldn't maintain the intensity ...

I don't even know where to start when predicting a final record. This team is CAPABLE of 10 wins I believe. Looking at the first four games, I don't believe this is as difficult of a stretch as originally anticipated. I do worry about Dallas and New England in a three game stretch, but with a good start, we can weather that storm ...

Regardless, wake up early tommorrow, eat a big breakfast, and sit behind your TV, or your radio, or the computer, and ENJOY yourself. I am sure you are just like me, and you desparately want a win on opening day, but remember, no matter what happens, it is just a game. BE GRATEFUL EVERYDAY THAT WE ARE HEALTHY, FREE, AND EVEN GET A CHANCE TO WATCH THIS GREAT GAME. And we will all bash the players, but for the most people, they are just normal people too, extremely well paid, normal people, that give their most every day. We will get on this board after the game tommorrow, and we will rejoice, be happy, be sad, we will ***** and moan, some may groan, or we may have a big party, and all get drunk, win or lose ...

Regardless, I am proud to be a member of this board. I am proud to be a Ram's fan, and I will proudly support this team every day of the rest of my life, whether they play in St. Louis, Los Angeles, or Scandanavia!

As for all the haters, including a few of the fans on this board, when the ship is sailing smoothly, don't fear to jump back aboard. There is always room, but remember it won't be in first class. But for this party, it won't matter friends ...

GO RAMS! LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED RIGHT!!!

GO RAMS! GO RAMS! GO RAMS!!!!!!!!

AND LET ME HEAR AN AMEN TO THAT MY FRIENDS!!!! ITS GONNA BE A FUN RIDE!

Rams 23, Eagles 17!
    Last edited by RamsInfiniti; -09-06-2008 at 08:57 PM.

Mooselini Guest

Re: Whew, feeling a tad nervous already ...

I'm glad to see some great fans on this board like you man. I too am excited. Nervous? No, not at all. I'm excited. A bit too excited.

A shame I won't be able to catch the game...but that wont stop me from keeping up with it at all times.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooselini View Post
    I'm glad to see some great fans on this board like you man. I too am excited. Nervous? No, not at all. I'm excited. A bit too excited.

A shame I won't be able to catch the game...but that wont stop me from keeping up with it at all times.
    It's sad I guess, being a former athlete. The best I can describe my feeling is the same I had before games I actually played in! I am a homer ...

I won't sleep much tonight I am sure ...

letsgoramz is offline Registered User

awwwwww mannn i have that feeling right now man i have a tight feeling in my my gut but i feel good aout the game , seriously i think we can pull off the upset, and i feel we need this more than philly but. . . . . . we have to play like we need this more than philly and that is yet to be seen. . . LeTs Go Rams !!!!!!!
    !!!!!
    Torry Holt Dont play that

I still think we take this game 23-17 ...

A big play will break it out. Look for my man McMichael to get deep, deep, deep over the middle at a critical point. I fully expect them to run the play they ran against S.D. in preseaon that Bulger overthrew. He won't overthrow it this time ...

letsgoramz is offline Registered User

i am just hoping we can contain them on defense i mean i am going to pull my hair out if i watch this game and they tennesee titans us
    Torry Holt Dont play that

Mooselini Guest

Oh yeah. Bulger will hit this pass next time to McMichael. I am excited.

I hope that score is right. Personally, I won't care if we win 18-17, but that won't be too bad either. I am just so excited for tomorrow. I hope the base is playing it, cuz it's not on TV.

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

Amen RamsInfiniti Amen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

badmoforamfan is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RamsInfiniti View Post
    As for all the haters, including a few of the fans on this board, when the ship is sailing smoothly, don't fear to jump back aboard. There is always room, but remember it won't be in first class. But for this party, it won't matter friends ...

GO RAMS! LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED RIGHT!!!

GO RAMS! GO RAMS! GO RAMS!!!!!!!!

AND LET ME HEAR AN AMEN TO THAT MY FRIENDS!!!! ITS GONNA BE A FUN RIDE!

Rams 23, Eagles 17!
    Thats what it's all about right there, AMEN.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Maybe not now, but soon.

Guam rammer is offline Registered User

I pray for the health and effectiveness of our O-line. We are really nothing without them. Saunders spent a lot of time with this unit during camp and if they can't protect or open up holes. We'll have a tough game. Nerves all over my body are tingling. RAMS BABY!!!