Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By macrammer
  • 1 Post By TekeRam
  • 1 Post By laram0

Thread: Whiners are ready to be plucked!!!

macrammer is offline Registered User

Whiners are ready to be plucked!!!

here in the Bay area, I am hearing call after call about how crappy the Whiners are. some fans are lamenting the loss of Alex Smith lol.....They are without A.Smith, P.Willis and V.Davis. They have been run on, passed on and stepped on. They are in disarray. But, they are a proud organization and will not go down without a FIGHT. The Rams have a great opportunity this Thursday to come together and play good sound fundamental football against a division foe. The Whiners are ripe to be plucked. This game will tell many Ram fans quite a bit about their team.
    Randart likes this.

r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: Whiners are ready to be plucked!!!

I agree, if there was ever a time to take advantage, it's now. This game will most likely tell the story of the 2013 Rams.

TekeRam is offline Registered User

Don't forget that they are now somewhat without Aldon Smith as well, due to his... "habits". I would assume that he's not just going to moonlight as a druggie during the week and then fly out to play on the weekend, so let's say that Davis, Willis, and Smith are all down. That gives our linebackers and our offensive line a huge boost compared to their normal starters.

They were shocked up in Seattle, and I thought that they would be angry and punish the Colts for coming in to Candlestick. Obviously, the Colts are better than I thought and the Whiners are reeling. We didn't take any crap from them last year, either at home(where we won) or at Candlestick(where we were robbed of a win). We shut down the read option as well as any team in the league last year, but still have issues on the back end. We need to solidify back there and I think we need to dare Kapernick to win it with his feet, rather than his arm. I'm worried that we'll have a similar game as to what the Packers had in week one, but hope for a grind it out, tough win like we got last year.
    laram0 likes this.
    I believe!

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

This is a big game for our boys in a couple of ways. First and foremost it's a game against our number one hated rivals the Whiners a divison foe. Second it's a game where our team is going to show us whether Sundays debacle against the Cowboys was a fluke or are we not as good as we all think?

I would like to see us focus on stopping the run thus keeping Kaepernick in the pocket and let's see if he can beat us with his arm and depleted receiving crew. I don't think he can.
    Randart likes this.

NJ Ramsfan1 is offline Registered User

You can't figure anything out in the NFL. SF gets beat in Seattle, you figure they'd be angry and ready to beat their next opponent at home and what happens? Not only do they lose to Indy but get physically manhandled in the process. Hapless Cleveland trades away their best offensive player, goes into Minnesota and beats them with a rookie QB. Lunacy.

Two teams (STL and SF) looking to avoid 1-3. Lord only knows how this game will go.

MauiRam is online now Pro Bowl Ram

Anyone know if Crabtree is still on the whiners PUP list due to his torn Achilles?

Quote Originally Posted by MauiRam View Post
    Anyone know if Crabtree is still on the whiners PUP list due to his torn Achilles?
    Crabtree won't be back anytime soon, Vernon Davis looks like a go on Thursday.

heff is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by TekeRam View Post
    We need to solidify back there and I think we need to dare Kapernick to win it with his feet, rather than his arm. I'm worried that we'll have a similar game as to what the Packers had in week one, but hope for a grind it out, tough win like we got last year.
    Agreed! I really don't know much about X's-O's, but would we be vulnerable having Ogletree spy/zone depending on certain keys the offense gives? Is it even an option?

I haven't watched any Niners games this year, so I haven't seen how other teams' defenses are being effective.

MauiRam is online now Pro Bowl Ram

Quote Originally Posted by r8rh8rmike View Post
    Crabtree won't be back anytime soon, Vernon Davis looks like a go on Thursday.
    Davis is playing? Swell .. Hopefully T.J. can fix his wagon right off the bat ..

Davis is playing? Swell .. Hopefully T.J. can fix his wagon right off the bat ..
    We'll see if he actually does play, but all the reports I have seen indicate he probably will. From Rotoworld :

Updating a previous item, Vernon Davis (hamstring) was officially limited in Tuesday's practice.Davis has gotten in two limited practices after not participating at all in practice last week and missing Week 3. Look for him to remain limited or bumped up to full participation Wednesday. Davis should play Thursday night. Sep 24 - 10:39 PM

macrammer is offline Registered User

On KNBR sports talk here in SF area they just said game time decision.......