LA Rammer is offline Registered User

Whiners Think They Can Do It!

checked whiners website, they even made reference the "Clan Ram". So the trolls take what we say and poke fun.

Wonder where they get the calhoonys to think they can beat us. They try to measure their success on how they played the cards. As far as I know the cards don't have a "d" as good as denver. So contrary to what they think, there is no bases for their confidence. Rams will win and they will win big. We are due.

LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

BIG-BLUE is offline Registered User

Re: Whiners Think They Can Do It!

I pray we do win Big, but these division games are almost always close & hard fought games. It really dosent matter what team has the better record or better team. History says it will be close maybe a field goal seprates the two.

RamsFan16 is offline Registered User

Where do you see 'Clan Ram' at? Is it on the official site or there message boards?
    RamsFan16

RAMMAN68 is offline Registered User

We will crush them. The Cards are a weak team that allowed the **** to put points on the board.
    If we play solid D like last week, and Jackson gets his carries, this is a sure victory.

Oh, by the way, you do realize we were lucky last week.
    JUST WIN ONE FOR THE FANS

"HIT HARD, HIT FAST, AND HIT OFTEN"
    Adm. William "Bull" Halsey

Fat Pang is offline Registered User

I wouldn't expect them to say anything else. We've had the unerring habit recently of underperforming there, so although we're a better team than them and we were last season into the bargain, the traditional dislike brings out the best in them.

That said, I fully expect Alex Smith to be spending a fair amount of time in a posture of repose on Sunday.

It could well translate into a win.

Quote Originally Posted by RamsFan16 View Post
    Where do you see 'Clan Ram' at? Is it on the official site or there message boards?
    ***** Message Board Community
    Page 4 of thread: Ram Fans Bitter?!

or

http://forums.*****.com/messageboard...?t=6763&page=4
    LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris

RamsFanSam is online now Pro Bowl Ram

checked whiners website, they even made reference the "Clan Ram". So the trolls take what we say and poke fun.
    Wow. They think we poke fun at them.

Well, I just finished writing another chapter of the BOSH (there are now TWO chapters submitted that have not yet been posted, one for before the Denver game, and one for the whiners game...hint, hint, mods) and I wrote about the whiners. I even paid them a complement.

Perhaps some moderator will be nice enough to find the submitted chapters and post them so everyone can see how I was nice enough to complement the whiners.

BTW, we will win...

RAMFANRAIDERHATER is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by LA Rammer View Post

Wonder where they get the calhoonys to think they can beat us. They try to measure their success on how they played the cards. As far as I know the cards don't have a "d" as good as denver. So contrary to what they think, there is no bases for their confidence. Rams will win and they will win big. We are due.
    I'm sure you know the answer to this question as well as I do. **** fans are no different than other NFL fans. ...except that they dress funny, are attracted to others of the same sex and worship a failing franchise. But, they're blindly committed to their team and still believe they have a chance. Every team in the NFL still has a chance in the eyes of their fans. Well, except maybe the Raiders, but then, Raider fans will be quoting "commitment to excellence", "just win baby", and "team of the decades" for another 10 years before it sinks in that they really suck. Look into any other teams message boards and you'll read the same thing. I have. Heck, the Tards have already declared themselves a Superbowl contender because they put up a bunch of points against the *****! Now that's funny. Let 'em say what they want, and we'll say what we want. After Sunday, somebody's going to be a little less sure of their team.

Quote Originally Posted by RAMFANRAIDERHATER View Post
    Well, except maybe the Raiders, but then, Raider fans will be quoting "commitment to excellence",

Raiders, HA HA! what a laugh and their "Commitment to Escrement"
    Alzheimer's Davis should just sell the team!
    fftopic:
    LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris

Guam rammer is offline Registered User

Pleez!! Our D won't allow them to score that many points. And our O will find the red zone in this game.
    They lost last week, and last seasons sweep was a result of bad coaching and no desire on the rams part. It won't happen again any time soon

majorram is offline Registered User

I don't care what they think!!!!!! we will be laughing on Sunday Smith is going to spend most of his day on the mat!!!! with our D..

steve:l
    "The breakfast Club"

supachump is offline Registered User

Unless the Rams can figure out a way to score an actual touchdown, anything is possible.

RamFan_Til_I_Die is offline Registered User

I went over to their site intending to talk some smack, but after browsing thru the 8+ page thread I realized the argument is basically between the clueless whiner fans who think for whatever lame reasons that the whiners will win and the intelligent whiner fans that actually understand football and other NFL teams that are arguing why the Rams will win. It was pretty amusing actually. The best part has to be the subject where the whiner guy says, " 5 Reasons why the Niners will beat the Rams" and the goes on to list only 3 horrible reasons

On second thought poor BayAreaRamsFan is over there fighting by herself...maybe I will join in the fray