Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    RamFan_Til_I_Die is offline Registered User

Who do you think is our LVP?

In a season of disappointments, who do you think most deserves to win the Least Valuable Player award? Bennett and Hill I'm sure are two of the frontrunners, but who disappointed you the most this season?

smizzhfx is offline Registered User

Re: Who do you think is our LVP?

Jacob Bell! Thought this guy was the answer to all our OLs struggles.. would get Bulger and the WRs on track.. would keep Jackson healthy..

so much for that.

Dwight Frye is online now Registered User

Yep. I was high on the Bell signing too .... disappointed yet again.

Anybody know how long we signed him for?

SJacks039 is offline Registered User

He did suck but Be patient with Bell lets get some continuity goin with our line and see what happens.
    The LVP is by far and away Marc Bulger.If we didn't have a qb that had an expected 2 TO's per game and doesn't know how to step out of the way and throw we could have a couple more wins. Sometimes all you have to do is throw the ball away rather than taking a 10 yard sack. His play is embarassing to watch. His play wins games for the other team. I wouldve been happier watchin brock throw 2-3 picks a game. Bulger is very dissapointing and it will be more disappointing if we have to watch him all next year

Azul e Oro is offline Registered User

Boy, talk about a crowded field that's tough to handicap!

Kreider gets my vote.He was brought in to fill a glaring need and failed.

It was the worst decision that has no hope of being redeemed next year unlike Bell,MB, or Hill. Bennett was such a uniquely snakebit clusterf&%k that involved a number of bad decisions by a number of people who are no longer making decisions that I hope he can be disqualified.

How Billy D corrects both mistakes will be interesting to watch.

gap Guest

I have to agree with the Marc Bulger pick. I was having visions of Broken Chandleir when I was able to watch a RAMS game. There were SEVERAL phantom sacks this year.

Sure the OL was like a sieve, but a HIGHLY PAID QB should play better than he did this year.

gap

maineram is offline Registered User

I'd say Culberson. He was an up & comer that pushed Chillar out the door. He was not starting caliber this season.

Maineram -
    and out of the ashes rise ...The Breakfast Club !

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

Wow, can't believe Bulger is being brought up here. He had a bad year, no question. But in a conversation about our least valuable player, I have no idea how he gets mentioned above guys like Bennett or Hill who were simply awful. Bennett was supposed to be Bruce's replacement and never returned after a Week One injury. Hill was out since the fourth week after consistently being burned prior to that, and I say that as a guy who likes Tye. Bulger at least had a few games this year where he still looked good, which gives us some promise.

GolfnRAMFAN is offline Registered User

I would say either Chavous or Leckey because they started a good number of games are never really showed anything decent!

PARamfan is offline Registered User

Leckey without a doubt one of the most horrid O-lineman to come a long in a while.

Bar-bq is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Leckey because of his poor play

Bennett for earning millions on the sideline.

laramsfan73 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RamFan_Til_I_Die View Post
    In a season of disappointments, who do you think most deserves to win the Least Valuable Player award? Bennett and Hill I'm sure are two of the frontrunners, but who disappointed you the most this season?

Richie Incognito. Talented OL, but has behavior problems that caused distractions that the Rams could not afford during an already dismal season. It's one thing to have bad players, but we don't need someone who could be a good lineman for years in this league become a laughing stock while working himself out of St. Louis and the league.

RockinRam is offline Registered User

Least Valuable Players

Bennett - injury prone millionare that can't catch a ball.
    Leckey - Can't block a 10 year old.
    Hill - Busted first round pick and very injury prone.
    Kreider - So bad I didn't even notice he got cut.

Ahh so hard to choose one. If i had to choose, I would say Bennett, for the sake of him earning too much money and not playing.

HUbison is online now Superbowl MVP

Hmm, least valuable player?

I'd have to say one of the several players on the roster that never saw the field. Take your pick as to which one. But when you're getting paid league minimum and playing as much as me, you're the least valuable player.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

ramsanddodgers is offline Registered User

I didn't get an opportunity to see more than a few games and I refuse to base my opinions on stats.

I cannot support the votes for Bulger . As much as I keep waiting for Marc to return to play consistently well instead of teasing of with glimpses of what he can do, I also realize that he cannot accomplish much without the help of his team mates.

I would have to put Jackson in that same boat.

These two are the figure heads of the team and probably garner more than their share of the blame but they signed on for the abuse when they put their names on those fat contracts.

Were these two disappointing? Probably. Why? Because we expect so much (too much?) from them.

We need a good owner, General Manager, and Quarterback. The better these three positions are filled, the better the team will be.
    RnD

GO RAMS!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast