Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By BrokenWing
  • 1 Post By ljcrayton
  • 1 Post By r8rh8rmike

Thread: Who here forgot...

bruce4life is offline Registered User

Who here forgot...

That Danny boy Danny amendola has been out pretty much the whole season, and 3 of our best corners have been out as well.. This season is now half way over but no team has been decimated by injury like we have...

BrokenWing is offline Registered User

Re: Who here forgot...

Haven't forgotten, but there are other benchmarks I'm watching and they look pretty bad. It's not just about winning, it's about playing sound football, which they haven't. Injuries don't explain that or the bad coaching away.
    macrammer likes this.

ljcrayton is offline Registered User

Injuries are going around the league so that's not a eligible excuse. I'm mean seriously, do you really think we would be something other than winless if everybody in the league was healthy? The seahags beat the giants with injuries so that's not eligible. The cowboys are winning without a secondary, the colts (though they got blown out last week) are atleast putting up fights in most of their games. The chiefs found a way to win without jamaal charles and they are also close to being number 1 in the west.

My point is no matter what injuries other teams have, they find a way to play competitve football. We look sloppy, our players look like they don't know how to play football most of the time, they tackle like they should be playing in the XFL, and it seems like rookies just have a field day against us. It's embarrassing and there is no excuse for it.

Maybe the St. Louis Cardinals can motivate the Rams. They were down 10 1/2 games at one point and they are world champions...maybe some of that can rub off on the rams. Maybe they can learn to never give up. Cardinals won the world series without Matt Holiday, we should atleast be able to win a game without Amendola.
    NJ Ramsfan1 likes this.

r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP

Injuries are disappointing, but nobody's fault. Undisciplined and uninspired football is.
    PARamfan likes this.

AlphaRam is offline Registered User

At some point, every player on the Rams played at a high level and was a man amongst boys. None of them achieved that previous status by playing sloppy or poor football. Obviously all of them cannot be a star in the NFL, but they can bring the habit of disciplined play with them through their career.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

NJ Ramsfan1 is offline Registered User

I don't want to hear it about injuries anymore. Any time we suck- and that's been often the past eight seasons, people use injuries as a crutch. Good teams do what they need to do to overcome adversity. The Rams aren't even competing.

Maybe we shouldn't sign guys who are made out of glass.

Ironmaidenram is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by ljcrayton View Post
    Injuries are going around the league so that's not a eligible excuse. I'm mean seriously, do you really think we would be something other than winless if everybody in the league was healthy? The seahags beat the giants with injuries so that's not eligible. The cowboys are winning without a secondary, the colts (though they got blown out last week) are atleast putting up fights in most of their games. The chiefs found a way to win without jamaal charles and they are also close to being number 1 in the west.

My point is no matter what injuries other teams have, they find a way to play competitve football. We look sloppy, our players look like they don't know how to play football most of the time, they tackle like they should be playing in the XFL, and it seems like rookies just have a field day against us. It's embarrassing and there is no excuse for it.

Maybe the St. Louis Cardinals can motivate the Rams. They were down 10 1/2 games at one point and they are world champions...maybe some of that can rub off on the rams. Maybe they can learn to never give up. Cardinals won the world series without Matt Holiday, we should atleast be able to win a game without Amendola.
    dude they are not going to play like the Cardinals, because they are moving to LA, if anything, maybe they will play like the Dodgers (don't know if that is a good thing)....

Ironmaidenram is offline Registered User

Before anyone gets their "panties in a bunch" ......RELAX, i was joking about the LA move and dodger comment.....geeeez

macrammer is offline Registered User

I love Danny but last time I looked he did not play in the injury free front 7 of the Rams that has been really patheitc as Rams give up huge rushing yards to opposing teams.......

mh-i is offline Registered User

The injured corners don't play in the front 7 either. Some real high draft picks do though.

Varg6 is offline Registered User

Like most of us feel, it's not the losing per se, it's how we've lost all of our games. We've made DeMarco Murray and Torrey Smith look like Pro Bowlers. I'm not saying they aren't good players, and I'm sure they'll develop well in time, but let's be honest: they haven't had the production they've had against us in any of their games. It's hard for me to believe that Murray will repeat how well he played last week against the Eagles.

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams