Rambos is offline Registered User

Who is the marketing genius that signed off on this?

Also for Monday's game,

Russell, which is based in Atlanta, will provide fans in attendance with commemorative white T-shirts. Fans will be asked to wear the T-shirts to create a "white out" effect similar to a marketing campaign the Miami Heat basketball team used this summer before winning the NBA championship.

Here is the thing, the Heat have white uniforms so I can see why they would want white in the stands. The Rams have Blue and Gold, uniforms why white? Here is the really stupid over sight, the Bears where in all in white! Lets have the fans in white and call it a white out. Is it just me our does this not make any sense at all?:x
    Last edited by Rambos; -12-12-2006 at 05:53 PM.

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: Who is the marketing genius that signed off on this?

Quote Originally Posted by Rambos View Post
    Here is the thing, the Heat have white uniforms so I can see why they would want white in the stands. The Rams have Blue and Gold, uniforms why white? Here is the really stupid over sight, the Bears where in all in white! Lets have the fans where white and call it a white out. Is it just me our does this not make any sense at all?:x
    Not to mention I didn't see any white out last night.

RamOfDenmark is offline Registered User

Re: Who is the marketing genius that signed off on this?

Yeah that's a ridiculous idea, I guess the suits that signed that deal either don't know what colors our jerseys are, or they just don't care because of the $.