rams8821 is offline Registered User

Who is pumped up today!!!

I dont know folks but Im feeling really good this morning in good ole Sunny North Carolina.

1) My Will Witherspoon Jersey came yesterday! Yay!
    2) Its beatiful outside, perfect weather
    3) Since we have a late game I can go play some hoops with my son and daughter
    4) I just have a good feeling we are going to get a W today!
    5) I have some cold beers on Ice ready to celebrate a Rams win.
    6) I have some ribeye steaks marinating ready to be grilled!

I know it will be tough, but for some reason I woke up with a good feeling. Hope all you Rams fans did as well.

Go Rams!

Rams Fan For Life:clanram: :clanram:

Varg6 is offline Registered User

Re: Who is pumped up today!!!

Great to hear, I am really worried about today, but I'm gonna think about you now this whole game and be positive!! How much was your WW jersey btw, and where'd you get it?

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

rams8821 is offline Registered User

Thanks. It was overpriced $75. But I had Dicks Sporting goods gift certificates from the youth teams I coach (the parents gave them to me as a token of their appreciation!). So I used them on it. I would probably not have paid $75 of my own money, but it is sweet!!

Go Rams...
    Rams Fan For Life:clanram: :clanram:

RAMMAN68 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by rams8821 View Post
    I dont know folks but Im feeling really good this morning in good ole Sunny North Carolina.

1) My Will Witherspoon Jersey came yesterday! Yay!
    2) Its beatiful outside, perfect weather
    3) Since we have a late game I can go play some hoops with my son and daughter
    4) I just have a good feeling we are going to get a W today!
    5) I have some cold beers on Ice ready to celebrate a Rams win.
    6) I have some ribeye steaks marinating ready to be grilled!

I know it will be tough, but for some reason I woke up with a good feeling. Hope all you Rams fans did as well.

Go Rams!
    The RAMS will bring home a victory; Pisa, Chillar are playing in front of their family and friends, and there will be a HUGE contingent of RAM fans in the house.

TIME TO KICK SOME ARSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO RAMS!
    JUST WIN ONE FOR THE FANS

"HIT HARD, HIT FAST, AND HIT OFTEN"
    Adm. William "Bull" Halsey

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

I was up early shuttling a friend to the Marine Corp Marathon and I have a happy feeling going. It is beautiful out, blue and crisp, and even those morning people weren't getting on my nerves today. There were plenty of nice looking marines and runners all around.

Maybe I should take up running.

It seems we should be nervous about playing the Chargers at home, but I am excited about the game and I think we have a good chance at playing up to their level.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RamFan_Til_I_Die is offline Registered User

Thumbs down Re: Who is pumped up today!!!

I too have a good feeling about this game. I'm confident we'll get the win. I've learned to trust these feelings. For instance when I went up to san fran to watch the game this year, I couldn't shake the feeling before and during the game that we were going to lose.

I'm also pumped because my wife is overdue with our first baby, and the doctor scheduled us to go to the hospital for induction at 5 pm, which just happens to be right after the game ends. I love my daughter even more already, cause she waited in there long enough for me to get to watch the Rams game today. And I'm mosted excited that very soon our first baby will finally be here!

dgr828 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RamFan_Til_I_Die View Post
    I too have a good feeling about this game. I'm confident we'll get the win. I've learned to trust these feelings. For instance when I went up to san fran to watch the game this year, I couldn't shake the feeling before and during the game that we were going to lose.

I'm also pumped because my wife is overdue with our first baby, and the doctor scheduled us to go to the hospital for induction at 5 pm, which just happens to be right after the game ends. I love my daughter even more already, cause she waited in there long enough for me to get to watch the Rams game today. And I'm mosted excited that very soon our first baby will finally be here!
    No matter what happens in todays' game, 'BABYGIRL' gets the game ball! CONGRATULATIONS!

I hope for your sake the game doesn't go into overtime.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RamsFanSam is online now Pro Bowl Ram

RFTID - congrats on the baby. Just remember not to giver her a name like Roman or Kurt or Marshall.

Torri would be OK. Marci would also suffice.

I'll add another beer today, just to toast you all. (As if I needed a reason for a good beer....)

As far as being pumped....

Bring on the bolts! I'm ready for 5-2, baby!!!!!

Goldenfleece is offline Registered User

Yeah, I'm stoked. Half delirious because it's 5:00 AM, but I really think we can take them today. Two minutes left and the Seahawks are down. It's time for us to capitalize and stake our claim on the division.

RamFan_Til_I_Die is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RamFan_Til_I_Die View Post

It's obvious I confused my good feelings for my soon to arrive baby with feelings for the Rams...thanks for the support guys