RamsSB99 is offline Registered User

Who is the Rams current MVP? Devaney.

I am so glad to have Devaney in charge I have felt like there has not been a guy within the organization that could make more right decisions then wrong since 1999. We have gone down a slippery slope. I have a lot of faith in Devaney and the path he has taken and think he is a good credible football guy. I think Devaney along with Spags will bring credibility to the organization again. Spags has the respect of many players around the league and that will help come free agency time. I am sure having Spags as head coach would be attractive for several defensive players such as Lito and maybe even a bigger fish like Peppers.

HornIt Guest

Re: Who is the Rams current MVP? Devaney.

I wouldn't crown him just yet. <apologies to Denny Green>

I certainly think we are a world away from Zygmunt and Linehan/Haslett with Devaney and Spags but they've got to prove it now with results.

I'm thinking a lot of current Rams players just went... "oh crap, the picnic is over."

I expect to see A LOT of changes now in both personnel and philosophy. I'm very anxious to see who Spags hires as his coordinators. I want to see how they handle Marc Bulger, if they bring in competition for him, as well as some of the other veterans who have been used to doing things in what I imagine will be a very different way from the Spagnuolo way.

I envision a bigger, tougher defense that stops the run and a more physical, more conservative offense that emphasizes more smash mouth football over an airial circus.

I think it's safe to say the GSOT years are now securely behind us. That philosophy and personality should be but a blip in the rearview mirror now.

We had the GSOT. We clung to it long past it's shelf life like a jilted lover. We had our transitional phase. We should have closure. Now it's time for a new, fresh era of Rams football.

unorthodox1999 is offline Registered User

I see Nothing but Good things For the Organization..From supposedly Going the Cheap route, To getting One of The most Sought after Coordinators in The league..I wont Get my Hopes up In thinking He'll get Us far, But i Have no Doubt he'll Turn things Around..

Here we Come in '09

txramsfan is offline Registered User

My vote? The fans for sticking with this team through all this........stuff

CaliGirlRamsFan Guest

Are you still shaking that baby? OK, that didn't sound right, but you know what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by unorthodox1999 View Post
    I see Nothing but Good things For the Organization..From supposedly Going the Cheap route, To getting One of The most Sought after Coordinators in The league..I wont Get my Hopes up In thinking He'll get Us far, But i Have no Doubt he'll Turn things Around..

Here we Come in '09

RAMMAN68 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by txramsfan View Post
    My vote? The fans for sticking with this team through all this........stuff

I second that.
    JUST WIN ONE FOR THE FANS

"HIT HARD, HIT FAST, AND HIT OFTEN"
    Adm. William "Bull" Halsey