throwback week

View Poll Results: "Most Improved" Ram in 2013 will be...?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sam Bradford

15 31.91%
  • Isaiah Pead

11 23.40%
  • Brian Quick

11 23.40%
  • Rodger Saffold

0 0%
  • Lance Kendricks

1 2.13%
  • Michael Brockers

5 10.64%
  • Robert Quinn

1 2.13%
  • Darian Stewart

0 0%
  • Someone else (who?)

3 6.38%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Who will be the "most improved" Ram in 2013?

eric2810 is offline Registered User

Re: Who will be the "most improved" Ram in 2013?

Gotta go with Robert Quinn here. He's isn't overshadowed by his counterpart Chris Long, and is making his own mark on the defensive line with his skill-set. Quinn made some pretty big plays while increasing his sack totals. On the Adrian Peterson scramble, it was Robert chasing him down til the goal line. That kind of hustle shouldn't be ignored whatsoever. He just has big play mentality at DE.

Flippin' Ram is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by eric2810 View Post
    Gotta go with Robert Quinn here. He's isn't overshadowed by his counterpart Chris Long, and is making his own mark on the defensive line with his skill-set. Quinn made some pretty big plays while increasing his sack totals. On the Adrian Peterson scramble, it was Robert chasing him down til the goal line. That kind of hustle shouldn't be ignored whatsoever. He just has big play mentality at DE.
    Yea I hope so, he's been a liability against the run but there's room for improvement.

I'll go with Pead here. He'll create controversy between carries for Zac Stacy and himself while D-Rich gets carries after the defense is gassed out.
    RealRam likes this.

♪ R.I.P. Nujabes ♫
    Your beat still laments the world

Fastcat is offline Registered User
    I didn't vote becuase I'm going with Quick and Pead. Quick more so becuase with his physical ability Sam could have had maybe 4more TDs last year, if he played more. That probably would have led to 2 or so more wins and maybe even a playoff spot. Pead is just a scary homerun threat when he touches the ball but he has to get what's between his ears together.

mde8352gorams is offline Registered User

I went with Pead, because of where he's coming from, so far back. I agree with Hub, a full off-season with a new kid on the block in the form of Stacy should wake him up to the reality, if you don't make it happen now, there's someone else who can do it.

I can't leave with out saying Sam will be much improved due to the help he's getting and his stats are likely to bear that out. I just think Pead has further to go and will show up.

Go Rams!

r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP

I see Bradford flourishing with a support group that will allow his talents to come shining through.

RamsFanCK is offline Registered User

I voted Sam da Ram, but here's my qualifying statement lol I think that Sam will show the most improvements in #s for sure, however I can't say for certain he will be the most improved in ability....unfortunately I will not have access to all the film, nor have I reviewed last years games...but the only way to quantify improvement is in the stats...I know, I know...stats aren't everything....try telling that to ESPN lol

That being said, I believe the player who will show the most improvement in ability will be Chris Givens...yes he is a vet now lol compared to Austin and Bailey anyhow....but if he is wise he will teach and LEARN from them...his potential is huge...I'm optimistically envisioning a truly breakout year for him in 2013!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12