View Poll Results: Which one is the worst Ram?

Voters
106. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tye Hill

18 16.98%
  • Marc Bulger

7 6.60%
  • Richie Incognito

11 10.38%
  • Drew Bennett

70 66.04%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    txramsfan is offline Registered User

Who is the worst player on the Rams?

I am just curious as to who everyone thinks is the worst player on the Rams. I am sure Bulger is going to win, with Bennett coming close but to me....it's tough to beat Tye Hill.

eldfan is offline Registered User

Re: Who is the worst player on the Rams?

Drew Bennett for what we are paying him. Tye Hill has some ability I just don't know if he can ever play up to them.
    :ramlogo:

RockinRam is online now Registered User

If you're talking about the whole 2008 season, I would have to say it's a tie between Nick Leckey and Dan Kreider.

I don't see Bennett as our worst player. If we actually had some talent around him, I think Bennett could actually become a reliable receiver. He was pretty solid when he was at the Titans, and I would like to see him regain his old form back.

As for Tye Hill, I would love to see how Spags will coach Hill this off-season. Spags has the ability to turn lots of almost-labeled-as-busts players to reliable players.

DistantRam is offline Registered User

Cogs by a mile: he makes silly mistakes and appears incapable of learning from them. Not only does he suck as a player but his comments about the fans were a disgrace.

general counsel is online now Registered User

Nick Lechey or Chaveous, if you are picking from the guys that actually played on a regular basis.

Ramming speed to all

general counsel

39thebeast is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RockinRam View Post
    If you're talking about the whole 2008 season, I would have to say it's a tie between Nick Leckey and Dan Kreider.

I don't see Bennett as our worst player. If we actually had some talent around him, I think Bennett could actually become a reliable receiver. He was pretty solid when he was at the Titans, and I would like to see him regain his old form back.

As for Tye Hill, I would love to see how Spags will coach Hill this off-season. Spags has the ability to turn lots of almost-labeled-as-busts players to reliable players.
    I think you hit the nail on the head with this one. I couldn't agree more. In this pole I had to vote for Cogs IMO when Leckey wen't down he was the worst lineman on a bad line

SFCRamFan is offline Registered User

Drew Bennett gets my vote because he has been absolutely worthless for what we pay him and the fact the he was supposed to replace Bruce. How's that worked out?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

SJax, a developing quarterbacks best friend...

cfh128 is offline Registered User

I am furious that anyone voted for bulger. He had his problems but he was far more helpful than any of the other 3 listed.

eric2810 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RockinRam View Post
    ..has the ability to turn lots of almost-labeled-as-busts players to reliable players..
    I agreed with your whole post. However, you indeed said player(s), and the only player that comes to mind is Corey Webster. Who else are you referring to, as I'm just curious.

Yodude is offline Registered User

With the limited number of Rams games I get to see in the area I reside, I'd be hard pressed to pick a worst player from a performance standpoint. However, if I modify the question to "what player exemplifies a total waste of financial investment as well as roster spot" it has to be Bennett hands down.
    Clannie Nominee for ClanRam's Thickest Poster

Aussie Dave is offline Registered User

its drew bennett.
    at least the other 3 played this year albeit badly.

AlphaRam is offline Registered User

Although Bennett has been worthless, it was Tye Hill who was the first player to not play with some heart. This started toward the end of the 2nd quarter of the first game of the season. I have no tolerance for someone who doesn't try. I think Bennett tries but is inept.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RamsInfiniti is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by cfh128 View Post
    I am furious that anyone voted for bulger. He had his problems but he was far more helpful than any of the other 3 listed.
    Agreed, would love for those who did to step forward and tell us about it ...

A-Web is offline Registered User

I have a question for the poster txramsfan,

- Is the question regarding performance in past seasons, actual athletic ability applied on the field, or contribution to the team amongst active starters / players who play?

In reply to the question in multiple formats

Of people who played in the majority of games recently, I would have to award this to say Joe Klopfenstein / all TEs. Considering the offensive line cannot hold, the checkdown man served little to no help for our quarterback throughout the entire season.

Of people on the team regarding athletic ability, I think you could just about pick any of the numerous 3rd and 4th stringers who are obviously not good enough to be on the field for a game.

In terms of team contribution as a whole based on standards and expectations, I select Orlando Pace. He who is counted upon and does not produce. This is based on the fact that when he plays now, it doesn't really matter. I think it would be almost better if he didn't. That way, even though we lose, his frequent replacements could develop some consistency, and gain experience. He has been no benefit to the Rams for many seasons now, and frequents injuries too often.

general counsel is online now Registered User

Hey AWEBB, did you happen to watch the Rams Dolphins game in which orlando pace absolutely destroyed joey porter who was either leading or #2 in the nfl in sacks at the time? Is pace playing at his peak level? Of course not. To suggest that he is the worst underperformer on the team is way out of line. He had his dominant games this year and is still a solid player. Is he overpaid yes, but no more so than Torry Holt, who is my view, disappeared at times during the year and wasnt playing hurt like pace. Pace showed plenty of guts playing hurt the way he did.

Picking bennett doesnt seem to hit the topic of the thread. I agree he is the biggest bust on the team, but he didnt play at all so i dont think that qualifies him as the worst player on the team.

We have the worst play in the entire nfl at strong safety and center. I defy anyone to name me a team with worse performance at those two positions. Thats why i picked leckey and chaveous.

ramming speed to all

general counsel

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast