keith m. klink Guest

WHO would want too stay ?

i can't help but start too think that if linehan stays as HC without being replaced , and a new direction saught after , who of our players , coming up for new contracts in the next 2 years would want too stay here . would someone like STEVEN JACKSON want too stay on a looser , when teams will be putting up grand amounts of money . i see alot of former rams doing great on other teams . are we just the minor league getting players ready for others . i don't know , but it seems that our best players have a voice calling them away from the rams . who wants to play for a looser .

MauiRam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Re: WHO would want too stay ?

Maybe if Linnehan goes, the new coach will have our players playing a little looser which could help win some games and end our stigma of being losers ...

Dr. Defense is offline Registered User

I think Jackson will re-sign. He has to realize all the peices that we are surrounding him with. Bulger, Holt, Bruce, a nice young offensive line (when healthy). He knows that he can get good numbers (last season) with us. This year was just a fluke. You can't expect to have 1,000 plus yards of rushing when your playing behind an offensive line made up of FA's.

faulk2jackson Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Defense View Post
    I think Jackson will re-sign. He has to realize all the peices that we are surrounding him with. Bulger, Holt, Bruce, a nice young offensive line (when healthy). He knows that he can get good numbers (last season) with us. This year was just a fluke. You can't expect to have 1,000 plus yards of rushing when your playing behind an offensive line made up of FA's.
    I too believe that this year was a fluke for many of our players. i would like Jackson to stay......

P.S. Chris Long + SS + Asante Samuel = One of the toughest defenses in the NFL.

txramsfan is offline Registered User

P.S. Since when did the Rams go out and spend money on more than one impact defensive FA in any recent year?

faulk2jackson Guest

Quote Originally Posted by txramsfan View Post
    P.S. Since when did the Rams go out and spend money on more than one impact defensive FA in any recent year?
    Good point wishful thinking......