Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: Who are your top 5 hated teams?

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

Re: Who are your top 5 hated teams?

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHawks View Post
    Does it change now knowing the Hawks and 9ers are both 1-0?
    Seriously?
    THOLTFAN81 likes this.

SkyHawks Guest

Quote Originally Posted by AvengerRam View Post
    Seriously?
    yeah, do you feel more competition with either team being tied for first place in nfc west?

Fortuninerhater is offline Registered User

The Rams have but one real rival, and it's the fortuniners.

yeah, do you feel more competition with either team being tied for first place in nfc west?
    I seriously doubt that anyone here is modifying their "hate list" on a week-to-week basis.

And, for the record, the Rams are currently alone in first place in the division (based upon their division record of 1-0).

SkyHawks Guest

maybe maybe not, I find teams run hot and cold towards other teams diuring the season. GB and SEA good example of that last year.

Yeah stl would have tiebreakers, but lets be real winky face, we know things will be different come week 17.

maybe maybe not, I find teams run hot and cold towards other teams diuring the season. GB and SEA good example of that last year.

Yeah stl would have tiebreakers, but lets be real winky face, we know things will be different come week 17.
    I think the cliche "that's why they play the games" applies here.

You may think you know how the season will play out, but you don't.

The Rams' goal is to win the division. The Seahawks have the same goal. So do the Niners. So do the Cardinals. Right now, they all have a chance to do just that.

The fun part is waiting to see how it all transpires.

THOLTFAN81 is offline Registered User

#trolling?

SkyHawks Guest

Quote Originally Posted by THOLTFAN81 View Post
    #trolling?
    Not sure why yall would think I am trolling. Honest question, honest answers right?

If seahawks win the SB this year, sweeping NFC W what woule that do to you hatred?

Your question is ridiculous.

The Rams have decades of history with the Niners.

They had history stolen from them by the Patriots.

Why would Rams fans suddenly regard the Seahawks as their most hated team simply because the Seahawks have a run of success?

I think your question has been answered. When it comes to hatred for other teams, the consensus is that its the Niners... then everyone else.

RAMFANRAIDERHATER is offline Registered User

Not sure why yall would think I am trolling. Honest question, honest answers right?

If seahawks win the SB this year, sweeping NFC W what woule that do to you hatred?
    Wouldn't change my feelings, or my thoughts about who I "hate", as an NFL franchise. I said Raiders, and it's solely based on the fans that I have known, or met in my lifetime that drives this "hate." Remember, hate is a pretty hard word to use when we're talking football. It IS just a game, and I would say I "just don't see eye-to-eye with most Raiders fans because most of them are obnoxious a-you-know-what's.

As for the Seahawks? Can't say I hate them even if they were to win the west, or sweep it. Which is a pipe dream BTW. No way that midget QB repeats last years performance. He showed his stuff in the Carolina game, and it was hardly impressive. But, back on topic.... In fact, I used to like them when they were in the AFC West, because they played the Raiders twice a year and it gave me someone to root for besides the Rams. Now that they're in the west, I don't root for them anymore of course, but I can't say I hate them because they've never been a relevant franchise in the last, well, ever... Hard to hate a pretty inept franchise such as Seattle.

However, with that being said, I cannot stand Pete Carroll. He's a USC puke and I hate USC. SO, with time I could learn to hate them, I guess.
    macrammer likes this.
    Faithful Rams fan since 1968

Guam rammer is offline Registered User

I can honestly say that i hate the SEAGIRLS 5 times more than any other team in any sport. Their fans their players their coaches their stadium and their weather. SEAGIRLS, X5.
    THOLTFAN81 likes this.

SkyHawks Guest

Quote Originally Posted by RAMFANRAIDERHATER View Post
    Wouldn't change my feelings, or my thoughts about who I "hate", as an NFL franchise. I said Raiders, and it's solely based on the fans that I have known, or met in my lifetime that drives this "hate." Remember, hate is a pretty hard word to use when we're talking football. It IS just a game, and I would say I "just don't see eye-to-eye with most Raiders fans because most of them are obnoxious a-you-know-what's.

As for the Seahawks? Can't say I hate them even if they were to win the west, or sweep it. Which is a pipe dream BTW. No way that midget QB repeats last years performance. He showed his stuff in the Carolina game, and it was hardly impressive. But, back on topic.... In fact, I used to like them when they were in the AFC West, because they played the Raiders twice a year and it gave me someone to root for besides the Rams. Now that they're in the west, I don't root for them anymore of course, but I can't say I hate them because they've never been a relevant franchise in the last, well, ever... Hard to hate a pretty inept franchise such as Seattle.

However, with that being said, I cannot stand Pete Carroll. He's a USC puke and I hate USC. SO, with time I could learn to hate them, I guess.
    Not sure how you can call Wilson out, he had a pretty good game. If that is bad, I will take it all day.

SkyHawks Guest

Also, what would it take? Hypothetically? For the hawks to beat Rams in NFCC game, on like a bad call or something?

MauiRam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Who are your top 5 hated teams?

How about this question pal? How about asking us who our two favorite teams are? I'll tell you mine .. The St Louis Rams first, and whoever is playing the whiners .. So can you guess who I'll be rooting for come Sunday? The squawks! That's who !!! Good luck there pal of mine for 1 day .. Good luck to Stumpy too!
    SkyHawks likes this.

SkyHawks Guest

well there yyou go!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast