Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: Who are your top 5 hated teams?

lordwhttgr is offline Registered User
    I live in Danville Illinois, I work all over the USA.

Re: Who are your top 5 hated teams?

Wow, so much hate!
    1. Can’t say because their name is blocked on this web site.
    2. The Green bay Packers. I’m from Illinois.
    3. The new England Patriots. Cheaters, should I say more?
    4. Seattle Seahawks.
    5. Dallas Cowboys.
    GO RAMS!!!!!

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHawks View Post
    Also, what would it take? Hypothetically? For the hawks to beat Rams in NFCC game, on like a bad call or something?
    This has to be the oddest line of questions I've seen from an opposing fan.

It is possible to respect a rival. We don't respect the Whiners because their fan base is obnoxious, they manipulated the salary cap for years, and their current Head Coach is an unmitigated ass. We don't respect the Cowboys because they wear the undeserved moniker of "America's Teams" like a badge of entitlement. We don't respect the Patriots because they cheated.

The Seahawks are a division rival. While every Rams fan wants to beat them, that does not mean we "hate" them.

Why do you care?
    MauiRam likes this.

MauiRam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Quote Originally Posted by AvengerRam View Post

It is possible to respect a rival. We don't respect the Whiners because their fan base is obnoxious, they manipulated the salary cap for years, and their current Head Coach is an unmitigated ass. We don't respect the Cowboys because they wear the undeserved moniker of "America's Teams" like a badge of entitlement. We don't respect the Patriots because they cheated.

The Seahawks are a division rival. While every Rams fan wants to beat them, that does not mean we "hate" them.

Why do you care?
    IMO that is one of the most succinct spot on paragraphs you have ever posted. Worthy of rep, but have to spread more around first. But that's okay, as your rep count is not exactly languishing ..

r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP

I'm beginning to form an opinion of my most hated opposing fan.

SkyHawks Guest

Quote Originally Posted by AvengerRam View Post

Why do you care?
    Just wondering? Don't you ever wonder about opposing fanbases' frame of mind?

SkyHawks Guest

Quote Originally Posted by r8rh8rmike View Post
    I'm beginning to form an opinion of my most hated opposing fan.
    ahhh man no ill will here. rams are like the hawks little brother in the division. don't worry you guys will get a qb probably in the next draft, then fischer will have something to work with, and you guys will be a real threat to the league?

ahhh man no ill will here. rams are like the hawks little brother in the division. don't worry you guys will get a qb probably in the next draft, then fischer will have something to work with, and you guys will be a real threat to the league?
    No ill will here as well, hence the smiley face. You're not even in my top 5 most hated opposing fans.

As far as our QB, I'll take Bradford over Wilson every day of the week, and twice on Sunday. You might think Sam is going away, but it ain't gonna happen any time soon, sorry.

SkyHawks Guest

No ill will here as well, hence the smiley face. You're not even in my top 5 most hated opposing fans.

As far as our QB, I'll take Bradford over Wilson every day of the week, and twice on Sunday. You might think Sam is going away, but it ain't gonna happen any time soon, sorry.
    that's cool, gotta have pride in your team. not sure how you pass up wilson though. bradford has had some good games, but i think his ceiling is limited. if redskins keep struggling, you guys might have a high pick next year, if bridgewater is there, do you take him? i was surprised they didn't trade bradford and take rg3 last year, so mayeb they wouldn't this year either

if bridgewater is there, do you take him?
    You're a funny guy SkyHawks.

SkyHawks Guest

You're a funny guy SkyHawks.
    ? ,

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

The Rams' own pick will be after Bridgewater is gone.

If the Redskins' pick, which the Rams own, is high enough to get Bridewater, then I'd expect the Rams to make another trade and get another boatload of selections.

bruce4life is offline Registered User

Skyhawks, put Russel Wilson or Colin Kaepernick on the Rams last season and I will be honest they would not compare to the number that Bradford put up for a few reasons.

1) Though the Rams had a good defense, its was not as dominate as Seahawks or Niners. Everyone can agree that a great defense helps the QB immensely
    2) O-line were a lot better than the Rams last season. Kaep and Wilson are barely touched when staying within the pocket. Bradford is just getting to experience what it is like finally to have a solid o-line at your disposal.
    3) Weapons around your QB: Wilson last season : Lynch, Miller, Tate, Rice, Baldwin all solid dependable players. Kaepernick: Davis Gore, Hunter, Walker, Crabtree, Manningham, WIlliams ( before he was hurt), Moss. What did Bradford have??? : Hurt Amendola, decent SJ39 and a bunch of rookies.

For all these people to just say of Kaep and Wilson are miles ahead of other qbs is pathetic. These guys are solid qbs because of what's around them, in turn is allowing them to develop... Sammy B has had nothing until this seaons around him!!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345