Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Who's ready for Monday Night Blowout??

1980RAMS is offline Registered User

Cool Who's ready for Monday Night Blowout??

This Monday night game is going to be one embarrassing night to be a Rams Fan. I hope you are all preparing for it in your own way. Wilson is going to torch us on national television. It's going to make the thurs night game vs the whiners look like chuckie cheese.

GO RAMS

MauiRam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Re: Who's ready for Monday Night Blowout??

We're gonna wipe the turf with them - not to worry ..

Guam rammer is offline Registered User

I'm embarrassed that your a Ram fan 1980.

citr92 is offline Registered User

i know, seriously

have some faith, you think losing bradford and losing the way they did against carolina won't do a thing for this rams team?

kellen clemens isn't the greatest by any means, but if the rams can pull it together, run the ball

they have more than a chance

i for one am pumped for this game, i'm sure the rams are too

Fargo Ram Fan is offline Registered User

Division contest...all expectations should be tossed out the window! After all, we got Brett Favre now...right?
    "You people point your 'f'in' finger and say theres the bad guy....what that make you....good?" Tony Montana

MauiRam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Quote Originally Posted by citr92 View Post
    i know, seriously

have some faith, you think losing bradford and losing the way they did against carolina won't do a thing for this rams team?

kellen clemens isn't the greatest by any means, but if the rams can pull it together, run the ball

they have more than a chance

i for one am pumped for this game, i'm sure the rams are too
    I can't imagine that the Rams and coaching staff are not still steaming over last Sunday's series of events. Monday night the Rams have an opportunity to channel some of that pent up anger and frustration legally - against the Seahawks. The discipline they lacked against Carolina can be righted - they've got to play smart. This "opportunity" extends to the coaching staff as well. I am curious as to whether Fish and crew can right the ship and get the team to play disciplined football. Cutting out dumb penalties and dropped passes would be a great way to start.

We will likely have trouble winning shootout, so getting to Wilson early and often is key. We've been able to do it before ...

NO DUMB PENALTIES! REMEMBER THE SNAP COUNT!! SPECIAL TEAMS NEED TO REALLY BE SPECIAL - AS OPPOSED TO A HINDRANCE !!!

Rant over .. Go Rams !!!!!

citr92 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by MauiRam View Post
    I can't imagine that the Rams and coaching staff are not still steaming over last Sunday's series of events. Monday night the Rams have an opportunity to channel some of that pent up anger and frustration legally - against the Seahawks. The discipline they lacked against Carolina can be righted - they've got to play smart. This "opportunity" extends to the coaching staff as well. I am curious as to whether Fish and crew can right the ship and get the team to play disciplined football. Cutting out dumb penalties and dropped passes would be a great way to start.

We will likely have trouble winning shootout, so getting to Wilson early and often is key. We've been able to do it before ...

NO DUMB PENALTIES! REMEMBER THE SNAP COUNT!! SPECIAL TEAMS NEED TO REALLY BE SPECIAL - AS OPPOSED TO A HINDRANCE !!!

Rant over .. Go Rams !!!!!
    i mean it's not like the seahawks have been perfect either

wilson has had a few bad games as well

just have to learn from their mistakes and make sure they don't lose their cool in the heat of the moment

RealRam is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Citr92 View Post

Have some faith, you think losing Bradford and losing the way they did against Carolina won't do a thing for this Rams team?

Kellen Clemens isn't the greatest by any means, but if the Rams can pull it together, run the ball ...
    they have more than a chance.

I for one am pumped for this game, I'm sure the Rams are too.
    That's the spirit C92! We may be down but not out. GO RAMS!
    citr92 likes this.

SavageRam is offline Registered User

If I didn't know 1980 any better, this is just one of those silly reverse psychiatry threads. But after seeing 1980's latest posts, I know better.

Never forget, any given Sunday, or in this case, Monday.

ramsbruce is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by SavageRam View Post
    If I didn't know 1980 any better, this is just one of those silly reverse psychiatry threads. But after seeing 1980's latest posts, I know better.

Never forget, any given Sunday, or in this case, Monday.
    This thread is here because 1980Rams wants to come back after the game to say "I told you so".
    BRUUUUUUUUUUUCE

ram1906 is offline Registered User

We beat this team at home last year without scoring a true offensive touchdown. We sacked wilson 9 times in 2 games. If you ask the odds makers, we have no chance...but this is the seahags...we dominate their o line...they can be beat on the road.....their road wins this year were against carolina (who fumbled going down for the winning score) and Houston (we know how well they play)....THIS IS THE SEAHAGS...not the 85 bears... Get ready to show up on Monday night RAMS.... this is our Superbowl...Fisher will have them ready to play their best game!

NJ Ramsfan1 is online now Registered User

I'm not hopeful, but stranger things have happened. We'll see in about 12 hours.

J-RodRamFan is offline Registered User

I will cringe every time we are on offense, but I believe our defense will be able to handle Russell. Let's just hope for the best and more importantly an upset.
    lordwhttgr likes this.

cowboyhater is offline Registered User

Well, maybe Rams Fan 1980 is remembering one of the greatest defensive displays in history in the Rams 1979-1980 Super Bowl season when they beat the Seahawks 24-0, holding the 'hawks to -7 total yards offense in Seattle. That would be hard to top. Oh, and that was without our starting QB (Haden) and RB (Wendell Tyler).
    citr92 likes this.

Chrome_CW is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by ram1906 View Post
    We beat this team at home last year without scoring a true offensive touchdown. We sacked wilson 9 times in 2 games. If you ask the odds makers, we have no chance...but this is the seahags...we dominate their o line...they can be beat on the road.....their road wins this year were against carolina (who fumbled going down for the winning score) and Houston (we know how well they play)....THIS IS THE SEAHAGS...not the 85 bears... Get ready to show up on Monday night RAMS.... this is our Superbowl...Fisher will have them ready to play their best game!
    I don't know how many times I have to explain this to opposing fans - the DeAngelo Williams fumble happened with 5:25 left on the clock and even if they had scored a TD and made an extra point the Hawks would have had that much time to only have to put up a field goal to tie, but they didn't have to because they caused a Turnover and then ran out the clock. Both this game and the Texans game were played in 95 degree heat with high humidity, which is tough for a team from the Northwest where 95 percent of all humidity comes in the form of a 50 degree rain shower And the one one loss the Hawks have had this year came as a result of a fluke blocked field goal and a bunch of drive extending PI calls.

Listen, you guys SHOULD be able to use your strong DE play to cause some issues with our backup tackles tonight as both Okung and Giacomini have been out for a few weeks. The parity in the NFL also results in a lot of teams losing games that it appears that they should win. So you guys do clearly have a chance, but 1980RAMS is just calling it as pretty much the rest of the country sees it from the outside.

Here's to an injury free game for both teams!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast