Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why?

viper is offline Registered User

Re: Why?

Quote Originally Posted by tanus View Post
    You must like to bang your head up against a wall too.
    Great points on both sides, guys. I'm a firm believer that on 4th and 1 that you should run the ball, pound it in there and move the chains. That gives you your best odds to make the 1st down. That is of course unless you've been stuffed at the line of scrimage time and time again, oh, and another time or two after that, trying to get 1 yard. It seemed pretty apparent to me at that point that wasn't working. I was hoping we would do a play action pass or at least get a lead blocker in there. What seemed highly unlikey was Leonard making it on his own. He had been running into a brick wall for most of the 2nd half. Change it up...hooah.

r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: Why?

Quote Originally Posted by tanus View Post
    If you want to reference things that actually happened in the game against Cleveland, that's fine, just don't include Bulger being sacked or an interception as references. Bulger was not sacked once in the game (Frerotte did) and his only interception came after when it was do or die time for the RAMS.

You are pretty much proving my point actually. The passing game was working very well as evidenced by the stats. The short yardage running game was not working at all. The last 5 runs with 1 yard to go failed. What more game references do you want?

On a side note, I think I have set my personal record for posts in a day.
    I stand corrected on Bulger being sacked, but as far as the rest of it, we'll just have to agree to disagree.

Congrats on the personal post record.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123