Bald_81 is online now Registered User

Why do I get the feeling...(Bruce Related)

That he will join Mike Martz in Detroit? I think that is an absolute PERFECT fit for Isaac, even though I would rather not see it happen. Detroit has 3 1st round WR which have not lived up to anything except for Roy Williams. He would be a great leader and teacher for all 3 of them and he already knows Martz so they would click immediately. Anyone get the same feeling?

ramhard is offline Registered User

Nope.. not going to work

This reminds me of the speculation of Culpepper coming to the Rams because Linehan became the Rams coach.

Not going to work. We are debating how much the Rams can afford to pay Bruce, and now you are saying the Lions are going to pay THREE first rounders $, plus paying Bruce the type of money he is requesting? Talk about a ton of money tied up in one position.

Now the Lions have done some crazy things, but this - nope.

bigredman is offline Registered User

Re: Why do I get the feeling...(Bruce Related)

Not going to happen. The Lions are deep with receiver talent and don't need Bruce, especially at his age and price.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bald_81 is online now Registered User

Re: Why do I get the feeling...(Bruce Related)

Quote Originally Posted by bigredman
    Not going to happen. The Lions are deep with receiver talent and don't need Bruce, especially at his age and price.
    It is not a matter of being deep with receiver talent, they have shown NOTHING. Rogers has been a bust to date, Mike Williams showed nothing to improve on, and Roy Williams is the only one worth mentioning of being talented and producing. Scotty Vines, an undrafted WR, was their second leading reciever last year. That is how bad M. Williams and Rogers are. Bruce would go there for leadership and experience, not just cause he is better than mostly every WR they have.