Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ramsplaya16 is offline Registered User

why does it seem like.....

Why does it seem like there have been a lack of threads and posts lately? Has anyone else noticed this?

Built RAM tough

norcalramfan is offline Registered User

Re: why does it seem like.....

Quote Originally Posted by ramsplaya16 View Post
    Why does it seem like there have been a lack of threads and posts lately? Has anyone else noticed this?
    Thats an easy one! The bandwagon fans have given up and the purveyors of doom and gloom are busy telling everyone i told you so!:r GO RAMS!

r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP

It's definitely been pretty quiet around here lately. Not really sure why.

ram3057 is offline Registered User

For me, anyway, its the uncertainty. Although we all know we should plow right through the red birds, until the game is over......

Can't wait for Sunday!

GO RAMS!!!!!!!!

:l
    Always a Rams Fan............

Rex Allen Markel

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by norcalramfan View Post
    Thats an easy one! The bandwagon fans have given up and the purveyors of doom and gloom are busy telling everyone i told you so!:r GO RAMS!
    Nah, that's not it.

Here's what I think.

At 4-6, with five losses in a row, Rams fans were starting to resign themselves to the fact that this team was done for the year. Then, with a victory against the Niners, and some losses by some other teams in the running for the NFC Wild Cards, a glimmer of hope appeared. But its just that - a glimmer. Not enough for the optimists to declare us back in the playoff hunt, but just enough to keep the naysayers from pronouncing the Rams DOA.

If the Rams win this week, and a couple of other games go our way, the Rams could be right back in the thick of things. If they lose, its lights out.

Let's see how it plays out.

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

My second theory is that my Kid Rock/Matt Leinart sig pic has scared everyone off!

Fat Pang is offline Registered User

I just think that when a team is winning it's easy to summon the enthusiasm to pen a few words. It's more difficult when a team is on the wrong end of the scoreline for five straight weeks.

Haven't seen an excess of doom and gloom on the boards though.

r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by AvengerRam View Post
    My second theory is that my Kid Rock/Matt Leinart sig pic has scared everyone off!
    It's definitely a scary pic.

Av, thanks for the laugh, lol! Dude its scary can you change to something non disturbing? Lol I'm jp, but I think your 2nd theory is true, and btw no matter what, I will always stick by this team(even if it means I have to see avengers sig everyday)
    Built RAM tough

RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

I don't know about anyone else, but I have been getting up early, and getting home late. I've got a deadline on a major remodel for a sleep studies lab. The diagnostic equipment is arriving Monday, so I had to get the electrical finished by today. Add in the fact that the tile setter is coming monday, so I had to have the bathroom plumbing finished and pressure tested by today...

Now, add 2 1/2" of sleet and freezing rain, topped off with 11" of snow. With only 80% of our 5 man Engineering department working this week, guess who was at work before dawn shoveling snow, and continuing until 10:00. Yup, it was me. Then I spent an hour working on our bulk O2 system...the regulators froze open. When that was finished, I had to remove the burners from our #2 LP boile, clean the thing, replace the FireEye system, install a new UV sensor, and calibrate the gas pressure. I finally got to return to my electrical at noon. And yes, I finished both the plumbing AND electrical.

So, figure in time spent with Sami and Tawn, eating, etc., as well as sleeping, commuting, etc., and you can see why I have been MIA for the majority of the past week.

Oh, well, two more weeks, then a THREE WEEK VACATION I get to spend re-arraingin the basement, along with those other honey-do's.

Bruce=GOAT is offline Registered User

The lost opportunity vs. Seattle has made me sick to my stomach ever since. We blew that game and our chance to be tied for 1st. Immediately afterward, Pace is pronounced out for the season virtually dooming our O-line. I am just waiting on Bulger to get creamed again soon and suffer another major injury. Sorry to be so negative, I am just being realistic. I would love to see the Rams sneak into the playoffs, but suspect that we are just a middle of the pack team.

AlphaRam is offline Registered User

I have been busy trying to get $13.5 million pounds Sterling from a guy named Mr. MacDonald. The deal fell through for a variety of reasons. See the thread in the Lounge.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hahaha alph, I have been following your story, tell your nigerian friends I said hi
    Built RAM tough

Guam rammer is offline Registered User

Im sure the 5 game slump chased away some of the so called die hards but we're still in it till that fat lady does her thing. a loss to the cards and the bandwagon will be out of business and up for repairs for next season

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

It's funny that you bring this up. I have been thinking the same thing all week.

Everyone needs to rally around this team and the Clan. Dead or alive this is our team...:r :r :r

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast