Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BobCarl Guest

Re: Why the heck not us? Why the heck not this year?

Nice article. I wouldn't be suprised to see it published in an upcoming Rams Enthusiast Magazine.

MauiRam is online now Pro Bowl Ram

Re: Why the heck not us? Why the heck not this year?

Quote Originally Posted by txramsfan View Post
    1. If SJAX gets injured, where does our offensive production come from? Very weak at backup RB and with the WR corp so young that they need supervision at an R rated movie I'm worried that if SJAX gets hurt we are looking at Donnie Jones going to the Pro Bowl.
    SJax won't, as he's promised to get fatter .. His lack of body fat will no longer result in his being injured!! And of course one cannot iignore the group of young and hungry rbs backing him up. Look for Obonnaya to run wild if given the opportunity.

2. What if Chris Long gets hurt? Severly thin at DE position and with a Leonard Little getting ready for his AARP card it's imperitive that Long plays every game.
    Chris won't get hurt .. If you doubt this just read my signature!

3. Laurinaitis at starting MLB as a rookie is sort of scary. MLB a majority of the time is the heart and soul of the D and I'm not saying he can't be as exciting as a 2 for 1 table dance I'm just saying he's unproven.
    Yes Laurinaitis starting will be scary for opposing offenses. They deserve to be scared.

All these add up to that the cupboard was bare when Spags got here. The O line looks like it's solid and I'm excited about the secondary this year but to say why not us is a crystal ball guess at best.
    Not only was Miami's cupboard bare last year, one of the doors was missing and the other one was hanging from one hinge, yet they did pretty good given their previous year's record.

Currently my crystal ball is getting a new hard drive installed along with a professional polish. when I get it back, I'll be able to give very accurate numbers regarding our win / loss record for the season .. Patience please ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12