View Poll Results: Why is Stan teasing the media/fans about L.A.?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Because he's planning to move the team.

7 11.86%
  • Because he's undecided, but open to moving the team.

11 18.64%
  • Because he's trying to create/maintain leverage for his STL negotiations.

28 47.46%
  • He's not. It just the media and fans reading into things.

13 22.03%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Why is Stan Kroenke teasing the media/fans about the possibility of an L.A. return?

RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Re: Why is Stan Kroenke teasing the media/fans about the possibility of an L.A. retur

I don't understand why this issue has divided the fans. I would prefer that the Rams stay right where they are - they made St. Louis their home, and the TRUE Rams fans they had in southern California are still Rams fans. The rest? Well, they weren't fans. In the process of moving, they picked up some new fans - like me. I don't live in St. Louis, and even though it is only a 5 hour drive from my house to the EJD, I don't get the chance to get to St. Louis that often. If they were to move to California (which is less likely than finding out that "Sharknado" was a documentary), I would never have the opportunity to go to a game.

I guess the point I am trying to make is this: You're either a Rams fan no matter where they are, or you're a fake.

KoaKoi is offline Registered User

Re: Why is Stan Kroenke teasing the media/fans about the possibility of an L.A. retur

Sharknado is real!
    MoonJoe likes this.

MoonJoe is offline Ram MVP

Ok, let me answer a good question as to whether or not as a resident of the greater LA area do I own season tickets for other LA sports teams. No. And the reasons are:

-Basketball season is too long and I lost interest after Shaq left and Mitch K started running out of luck (Plus you wouldn't believe how expensive those are guys).
    -Baseball puts me to sleep.
    -Soccer? I was born in the 60's not the 80's or in Europe or Central and South America. Gret game though.
    -Hockey, I am debating buying Ducks season tickets because the game is much better in person, but I am football first and foremost

I save all my pop bottle money and me and wife go to a different city each year to see the Rams play and if I were to spend that on hockey tickets, it would be like cheating on my girlfriend.

So there you go. Now as a newly crowned Mod I am going to close this tread for the following reasons:

-The answer to the original poll question is pretty much settled. Most think Stan is using this for leverage.
    -There is a "Rams move to LA Thread" already in existence and the talk has moved to that, so instead of deleting posts I will choose close.
    -Two members have requested it closed (although that's not a magic number and one even keeps posting afterwards.. ) I figure that two is good enough.

Now let's see where my new found power takes me

With much love and respect,
    MoonJoe
    "The Laid Back Mod"
    Last edited by MoonJoe; -03-11-2014 at 08:06 PM.
    KoaKoi likes this.
    "The disappointment of losing is huge!"

Jack Youngblood

MoonJoe is offline Ram MVP

Closed to test the horsepower of the Mod engine...and the reasons stated above.
    "The disappointment of losing is huge!"

Jack Youngblood

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456