Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Win vs. Whiners

LA Rammer is offline Registered User

Win vs. Whiners

Will a win vs. Whiners make us "believe"? Seriously what would an outright win do for us at this point? We would be only one game out of first place, since the squawks won't do squat vs. Colts.

I know, I know some will say are we seeing the same team. With a possibility of Boller starting and I defense improving, which I think it can show promise if we can keep them off the field with time of possession. Really would that bring the spark back and have us be happy lil campers at least as long as it lasts?

LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

BEER is offline Registered User

Re: Win vs. Whiners

We wont have our first win tell Jacksonville. I think the sixth game is where we start
    getting it, I mean what they have been learning and putting it all together.

Nick_Weasel is offline Registered User

I love your optimism but even a win v the Whiners will do nothing to make me think we have a shot at the division. I think the Rams are better than what us fans have seen on the field, but we just simply don't have the players to compete for a division title. But I'm hoping for a win to get that monkey off our backs.

NJ Ramsfan1 is offline Registered User

A win would be a start. But it does not cure the ills that affect this football team. Winning the division isn't even a consideration to anyone with an ounce of sanity at this point.

cfh128 is offline Registered User

A win would definitely do wonders for me. Honestly I'm pretty "doom and gloom" about our team at this point.

FolsomFan is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by cfh128 View Post
    A win would definitely do wonders for me. Honestly I'm pretty "doom and gloom" about our team at this point.
    You and me both. Even with Gore out next week, the Rams will not win. I honestly only see 4 winnable games with the way the Rams have been playing.

RockinRam is offline Registered User

I doubt we're gonna win this week. A close game? Maybe. A win? Doubtful.

Mooselini is offline Registered User

I'm just happy if they play well. That's all I want is a close game. I've given up on winning this season, unfortunately. =/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Devaney, if you care about this team... fire the offensive coordinator!!!!

Keenum is offline Registered User

I'll take any win we can get. A win would at least show we are on the right track.

blood85 is offline Registered User

Forget this "hope" crap, I'm pulling hard for a win, GO RAMS!! It's the ***** of all teams!!

thermobee is offline Registered User

I think the defense is much better than we have seen. Something Ive noticed since I use to play D, it is really hard to keep coming back on the field when the O is not performing. Didnt anyone else notice how well our defense plays in the beginning of games evenn though they are on the field every 3-4 min. Its exhausting. Its only normal to be tired and fatigued by mid 3rd quarter.

tomahawk247 is offline Registered User

After how Vernon Davis gashed the Vikings D, how are we going to stop him?

Tampa_Ram is offline Registered User

first, even with Gore out, Glen Coffe is a viable back up who does have the potential to take the load. So altough its nice knowing we wont have Gore running at us, we cant be to optimistiv in that department.

second, this is the NFL, where any week, any team can win, including the rams. just look at detroit for example.

and finally, what a win would mean for me? its would mean that weve transitioned completly out of the lamehan era. we have done a lot of rebuilding and cut a lot of players and grown imensly younger. A win would put Spas mark on the team that it is truly his team and we are headed in some kind of direction. We already know it is Spag's team, that is for sure, and we have begun a new era, but some reassurance would be nice, and win could do that for us.

I believe we can win against the ***** this week.

We are team that doesnt give up in the 2nd half anymore, we are a fighting team thats wants to win and plays hard throughout the whole game.

So for this week lets back up Boller and see what we can do against whiners!!!!

A win any week is a good week for us rams fans.

GO RAMS!!!!!

jjigga3000 is offline Registered User

I would love for us to win a game this year. We have the game plan, but we dont' have enough players. strike that we don't have enough good players to get it done. Teams know that if they shut down SJ, we won't win. Until someone else steps up and begins to play out of their mind, we'll be this. Because right now we're not playing as a team.

Estragon is offline Registered User

Hey Rams fans,

I'm a ***** fan, and I'd just like to tell you guys that any given Sunday anything can happen in the NFL. The ***** might be 2-1, and you might be 0-3, but I remember for the last 6 years that the ***** have been awful, whenever someone would say "the ***** will lose to (insert team here)" I would always get mad, get defiant. I would say "there is a way to win, they just have to want it more."

As much as it pains me to say it (after watching the Rams destroy the ***** for awhile there evertyime they played), the Rams have a good shot at winning this game. Here's to an injury free game and may the best team win.

All that is important is that you have faith in your team. Even if it's the last game of the season, and your team has no chance at the playoffs, and has a losing record, still watch the game and still hope for the win.

*edit*

Wow, it seems like the For-tee-n9ners is edited out of this forum. Not so classy, but that's what all those ***** are.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast