Thread: A win this week

Judaxi is offline Registered User

A win this week

I am not a very active poster on this website, but I do visit it 10-15 times a day and it is always open on my laptop browser. I have sat back for most of this season and, like everyone else, been astonished by the product on the field. I had high expectations for this team and have been thoroughly disappointed. However I am an optimist and continue to believe that with a healthy Amendola, Murphy, Fletcher, Bartell, and SJax all season we would be a different team. That is not to say that I am not frustrated with Spags and company, but I feel that unless we completely fall flat the rest of the season they should get one more season before judgement is passed. With that said I feel confident things get turned around this game against the Browns. Here are my predictions:

-SJ39 goes over 100 yards rushing for the 3rd game in a row and scores a TD.

-Bradford leads the offense to at least 3 touchdowns, throwing for 2 of them himself one of which will go to......

-Brandon Lloyd who has his first 100 yard and 1 td game in Horns.

-The defense will step up and sack McCoy at least 3 times and cause 2 turnovers.

It's time for a big game and I cant wait to get it. 24-10 Rams. Lets go boys!

sosa39rams is offline Registered User

Re: A win this week

I wouldn't be proud if we won 253- -10. 1 amazing game doesn't change 7 horrible ones. With that said, I also think we will come out with a W.

AlphaRam is offline Registered User

The Browns will probably give us a tough game. Whether we win, or not, will depend on if we can play without all of the penalties. How many times have we baced out of FG range because of penalties?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Diego Ram is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by sosa39rams View Post
    I wouldn't be proud if we won 253- -10. 1 amazing game doesn't change 7 horrible ones. With that said, I also think we will come out with a W.
    I would be proud of a score of 253-10.