ramsanddodgers is offline Registered User

A win is a win is a win...

I'll take any and all wins accorded to us, but the ineffectualness of the offense as a whole, and Bulger specifically, on the opponents side of the 50 yard line and especially in the red zone continues to be an issue.

Bulger was barely a 50% pitcher and the closer he got (shorter field) to the end zone the more difficulty he had.

Jackson showed some promise as he rushed for over 100 yds and no catches by a TE.

Whether we can attribute this to "learning a new system" under Linehan is arguable to a point, but it is a tendency of Bulger which I would like to see improved upon.

I gladly accept the tally placed in the "W" column and look forward to a playoff campaign ending with a WIN in February!

RnD

GO RAMS!!:l
    Last edited by ramsanddodgers; -09-10-2006 at 07:30 PM.

jjigga3000 is offline Registered User

Re: A win is a win is a win...

Yes at the end of the day we beat a good team, our defense showed more than promise, we bullied Denvers Offensive Line. 4 Sacks, and 3 interceptions. Little is gonna have a pro bowl year.

KCMasterpiece Guest

Re: A win is a win is a win...

Our offense could really use some improvement, but as long as our defense stops them and Wilkins keeps kicking it in we'll be fine.

(Nah, we really need to be able to get into the endzone to win the majority of our games.)