Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    rNemesis is offline Registered User

Winnable game against det.? Ha! Please

I have heard alot of talk about how we have a very winnable game against our 'best shot" in the Detroit lions. Well I have news for you guys. The way we have been playing lately and yesterday especially, we are SO NOT beating them! I TOLD YOU WE WERE GOING 0-16 THIS IS NO JOKE FOLKS ITS GOING TO HAPPEN. and i dont like to talk about my team like that but its the truth. DO you REALLY think we can beat anyone given how pathetic we are on offense and defense? COME ON MY FELLOW RAM FANS ITS GOING TO BE UGLY FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON. and dont feel good about garbage wins near the end because they dont count in my book against teams who have "packed up their weapons" for the playoffs or whatever.

shower beers is offline Registered User

Re: Winnable game against det.? Ha! Please

For someone who doesn't like to talk about the Rams this way, you certainly do a lot of it. Was a thread really needed for this?

r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP

The Rams have at times been competitive and have had good chances this year to win close games, most notably against Washington and Jacksonville. I don't know what makes you think they don't have a chance against Detroit. I think you're going to be surprised.

makersncoke is offline Registered User

The Rams have a shot at winning ever game they play in, I have seen improvement although not enough to win a game, they are doing better. What needs to happen is they need an early break or turnover to get things jump-started. The defense came out and played inspired ball even if the scoreboard didn't show it. I think this team has a real shot at going 0-16 or the could win 2 or 3 down the stretch, just depends.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ramblin` Ram is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by rNemesis View Post
    I have heard alot of talk about how we have a very winnable game against our 'best shot" in the Detroit lions. Well I have news for you guys. The way we have been playing lately and yesterday especially, we are SO NOT beating them! I TOLD YOU WE WERE GOING 0-16 THIS IS NO JOKE FOLKS ITS GOING TO HAPPEN. and i dont like to talk about my team like that but its the truth. DO you REALLY think we can beat anyone given how pathetic we are on offense and defense? COME ON MY FELLOW RAM FANS ITS GOING TO BE UGLY FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON. and dont feel good about garbage wins near the end because they dont count in my book against teams who have "packed up their weapons" for the playoffs or whatever.
    so you say we gonna go 0-16 on the season...but if you wrong and we win near the end of the season it dont count.

this prediction that you saying enough times so that at the end of the season you can gleefully tell everyone you predicted...isnt much of a prediction atall is it really.

eldfan is offline Registered User

What scares me about this team is it lack of scoring one TD against a bad Skins team 13 Offensive points against a bad Jags team that allowed a bad Hawks team to score 40 points on them. We have a good enough D to win a few games but this O is sad. We have a chance but it want be because the O carries us. The D needs to get a TD along with something special from the special teams.
    :ramlogo:

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

I TOLD YOU WE WERE GOING 0-16 THIS IS NO JOKE FOLKS ITS GOING TO HAPPEN.
    Indeed you have. According to the search function, at least 12 times over the past 3 weeks (I stopped counting after that), you made reference to this team not winning this year. It doesn't take any clarvoyence to see how bad the team is; just seems you might be better served to take a step back and re-evaluate.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Winnable game at Detroit? Without a doubt this is a very winnable game. Actually I will be very surprised if we don't win.

RAMS 27
    Lions 17

eldfan is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by laram0 View Post
    Winnable game at Detroit? Without a doubt this is a very winnable game. Actually I will be very surprised if we don't win.

RAMS 27
    Lions 17
    Hum.... I know we can win but how many of those 27 points will come from the O?
    :ramlogo:

richtree is offline Registered User

because Of the lions injuries vegas doesn't have an offical line yet.
    It is a cirlce game.

If stafford and Johnson are both out rams should be a favorite.

mtah6245 is offline Registered User

Regarding a post three weeks ago some one posted the question, when will the rams win their first games. Some replied the first win would be the jacksonville or minnesota game. I predicted their first win would be at detroit and I'm sticking to it. The rams two most competitive games inwhich they had a chance to win was against offensivley challenged teams, washington and jacksonville. They will play the offensively challenged lions sunday. The rams will get their firts win.

ramsbruce is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by rNemesis View Post
    Another wannabe "I told you so" guy Zzzzzzzzzzz

You come across like you want to be right about 0-16 more than you want the Rams to win a game.

Yes I know the Rams are bad, but predicting 0-16 is pretty useless, and it's the easy way out.

So are you going to come and gloat if we do go 0-16? Wow what fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by RealRam
    What next, NFL gay players kissing on the mouth. To me it is S.O.S.: simply/obscene/sickening. Rest assured I will never cheer for a known homo player

Quote Originally Posted by ramsbruce View Post
    Another wannabe "I told you so" guy Zzzzzzzzzzz

You come across like you want to be right about 0-16 more than you want the Rams to win a game.

Yes I know the Rams are bad, but predicting 0-16 is pretty useless, and it's the easy way out.

So are you going to come and gloat if we do go 0-16? Wow what fun.
    WOW what truth and how it hurts. if we win one or more of the last two games, yes it would count for the W-L record obviously. But it wouldnt count as a quality win in my book, especially against good teams who normally dont wanna risk injury near the end of the season like that.

ANd, HONESTLY, I DONT want to be right. I just want the truth to be known.

r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP

Maybe you should change your user name to rPessimist.

Quote Originally Posted by mtah6245 View Post
    Regarding a post three weeks ago some one posted the question, when will the rams win their first games. Some replied the first win would be the jacksonville or minnesota game. I predicted their first win would be at detroit and I'm sticking to it. The rams two most competitive games inwhich they had a chance to win was against offensivley challenged teams, washington and jacksonville. They will play the offensively challenged lions sunday. The rams will get their firts win.
    OH really? Thats what you think? yes they were two offensively challenged teams, but what do you think we are at 8.5 points a game an nfl worst? what makes you think that we are a better offensively challenged team than another off. ch. team? Get real
    Quote Originally Posted by eldfan View Post
    Hum.... I know we can win but how many of those 27 points will come from the O?
    Probably 10 if that WAS the score
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua View Post
    Hmmm... I'll make you a deal Buddy, If the Rams go 0-16, I will never post on here again. No Joke
    Well you better start finding another site LOL

Quote Originally Posted by HUbison View Post
    Indeed you have. According to the search function, at least 12 times over the past 3 weeks (I stopped counting after that), you made reference to this team not winning this year. It doesn't take any clarvoyence to see how bad the team is; just seems you might be better served to take a step back and re-evaluate.
    Well, maybe thats right.
    Quote Originally Posted by shower beers View Post
    For someone who doesn't like to talk about the Rams this way, you certainly do a lot of it. Was a thread really needed for this?
    Probably not, but I just had to get something off my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by r8rh8rmike View Post
    The Rams have at times been competitive and have had good chances this year to win close games, most notably against Washington and Jacksonville. I don't know what makes you think they don't have a chance against Detroit. I think you're going to be surprised.
    well i never said we NEVER have a chance against ANYBODy, especially detroit, although some games i feel like we DONT. For instance, that Colts game... I didnt think we had a chance, but I didnt think the score would have been so far apart. and the saints and cardinals are other examples.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast