Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
    rammiser is offline Registered User

Worst officiating Ive Ever SEEN!

This is the most disgusting officiating crew on earth. There have been 3 terribe call go against the Rams and in favor of the sorry arse Cardinals.

1. The Edge Fumble.

If he did fumble Wade covered it int the endzone and had it untill that fat lineman jumped on him and took the ball. By rule Wade should have been down. So that is seven points the sorry Cards shouldnt have had.

2. 4th & 6 caught by Fitz and tackled short of the line.

The ref just ran in and spotted the ball almost a full yd ahead of where he was tackled. The drive should have been over there right, wrong they gave the sorry Cardinals the 1st down.

3. The supposed kicked ball.

Their center was fumlbing it around and then it scooted behind Tinoinsamoa and then Bartell kicked it after the play clock was expired. So the half should have been over right? Wrong they get another play from the 1 inch line and Warner dives for a touch. Give me a freaking break. It's bad enough we are play without half our offense and very well I might add and the refs are killing us. I cant wait to see if the NFL network talks to the head of officiating about these crucial plays. The score should be 13-3 instead it's 17-13 Tards.

The cards are just stacked against us I guess. For the Cards fans who want to come in and gloat save it. Your team isnt that good. If they beat the Rams it doesnt mean jack. Only if the Rams could get some of these bs calls to help us out.

Just Fix It

mh-i is offline Registered User

Re: Worst officiating Ive Ever SEEN!

I agree with what you wrote about the blown calls. That however doesn't change the fact that the Rams have a horrible secondary. Over 200 yards allowed in the 1st half. That's unacceptable. Starting the game the Rams entire D had slipped to 24th overall. They've fallen back to where they were the last few years. Horrible.

PeoriaRam is offline Registered User

I agree that these are bad calls, but the Rams have to wrap up on fumble recoveries to ensure they keep them, and must have the discipline to not give a biased officiating crew to give the Rams a penalty.

majorram is offline Registered User

I totally agree, the Refs TOTALLY controlled this game!!!!!!!!!! and took it from the players...

steve:l
    "The breakfast Club"

To add to it the Holt illegal blocking call cost us a first down at the five. He didnt touch the db untill Leonard touched the ball, HORRIBLE. Go ahead and say it I dont care I'm whining. Wrap up a fumble? he did even the announcer said he had it and as soon as he was touched by the lineman he was down instead td Arizona. I'm not saying the Rams did everything right but it's hard enough to overcome turnovers when the refs hand the opposition the game.
    Just Fix It

tanus is offline Registered User

I'm looking forward to mfranke's write up on the officiating after this one. Just plain god awful is all that needs to be said.

Quote Originally Posted by tanus View Post
    I'm looking forward to mfranke's write up on the officiating after this one. Just plain god awful is all that needs to be said.
    I agree 100% the refs were accountable for 18 point difference in this game. Two td's for the Cards and took away a possible td when we had 1st down at the 5. I can take losing bu I cant take losing when the refs are a major reason for it. In my eyes the Rams are 1-4!

Rams 35-add the four we lost on the Holt call.
    Cards-20-Take away two bogus td's
    Refs-18-Nothing like refs ruining a good game.

THOSE REFS SUCK!!!
    Just Fix It

Quote Originally Posted by rammiser View Post
    To add to it the Holt illegal blocking call cost us a first down at the five. He didnt touch the db untill Leonard touched the ball, HORRIBLE. Go ahead and say it I dont care I'm whining. Wrap up a fumble? he did even the announcer said he had it and as soon as he was touched by the lineman he was down instead td Arizona. I'm not saying the Rams did everything right but it's hard enough to overcome turnovers when the refs hand the opposition the game.
    What I meant was, "Don't loosen your grip on that ball until the guy in black and white stripes asks you to."

Milan is offline Registered User

I'm not ever fine with a loss, but when you give the damn game away, it's just unbearable.

Who was reffing this game?

woody4cards is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by rammiser View Post
    This is the most disgusting officiating crew on earth. There have been 3 terribe call go against the Rams and in favor of the sorry arse Cardinals.

1. The Edge Fumble.

If he did fumble Wade covered it int the endzone and had it untill that fat lineman jumped on him and took the ball. By rule Wade should have been down. So that is seven points the sorry Cards shouldnt have had.

rammiser- is you could not see that edge was down, then you shold really switch to watching girls high school volleyball

2. 4th & 6 caught by Fitz and tackled short of the line.

The ref just ran in and spotted the ball almost a full yd ahead of where he was tackled. The drive should have been over there right, wrong they gave the sorry Cardinals the 1st down.

your coach has a red flag and he could have thrown it at any time to challenge the spot.... fitz had the first down, i was surprised that they did not measure but maybe they didnt because it was that obvious on the field

3. The supposed kicked ball.

Their center was fumlbing it around and then it scooted behind Tinoinsamoa and then Bartell kicked it after the play clock was expired. So the half should have been over right? Wrong they get another play from the 1 inch line and Warner dives for a touch. Give me a freaking break. It's bad enough we are play without half our offense and very well I might add and the refs are killing us. I cant wait to see if the NFL network talks to the head of officiating about these crucial plays. The score should be 13-3 instead it's 17-13 Tards.

the center didnt even touch the ball..... and how does a ball just scoot around? does it have legs? or maybe it has little arms that move it around!!!
    The cards are just stacked against us I guess. For the Cards fans who want to come in and gloat save it. Your team isnt that good. If they beat the Rams it doesnt mean jack. Only if the Rams could get some of these bs calls to help us out.
    i have an idea for you ...... next time watch all the video replays..... usually they show plenty of them so that the viewers can see..... dont just walk out of the room with anger and lick the dog!!!

i will give you one though!!! yep it looks like the holt call was bad!!!
    now you can put an asterik by the loss in the column!!!

Milan is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by woody4cards View Post
    i have an idea for you ...... next time watch all the video replays..... usually they show plenty of them so that the viewers can see..... dont just walk out of the room with anger and lick the dog!!!

The Holt call and the Edge fumble were BS. You're blind if you think otherwise.

blood85 is offline Registered User

Guys, stop blaming the Officials. We are starting to sound like the faider fans or worse, the ****** fans. We have NO business giving up "34" pts to the "juggernaut" AZ offense.Please. I put the blame on Linehan again. Don't blame Frerrotte either, even if he did throw picks. I mentioned it last week, don't be surprised if the guy is rusty. He played a solid game despite the 3 picks. Blame the entire team and Linehan.

woody4cards is offline Registered User

milan- edge was clearly down, are YOU KIDDING ME!!!! it should have been cards ball at the one!!!

maybe i should whine about the terrible pass penalties in the first half, like where the ball was not even touchable!!!

Guam rammer is offline Registered User

what the heck were you seeing that didnt convince you of bad calls. The game should'nt have even been that close. You were truely beat by this Rams team. Even with the sorry Frerotte Int's, the refs truely saved your butts!!!
    Last edited by Nick; -10-07-2007 at 06:11 PM. Reason: No need for insults

milan- edge was clearly down, are YOU KIDDING ME!!!! it should have been cards ball at the one!!!

The point there is that they got a touchdown that they shouldn't have gotten. Who knows if Arizona would have been able to punch it in from there?

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast