Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 94
  1. #46
    woody4cards is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    maricopa
    Posts
    73
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Worst officiating Ive Ever SEEN!

    milan- you thought 1 play in the first half would decide the outcome for the rest of the game? wow!!!!!


  2. #47
    Milan's Avatar
    Milan is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,081
    Rep Power
    14

    Re: Worst officiating Ive Ever SEEN!

    Quote Originally Posted by woody4cards View Post
    you called me a prick? does your mother know you use that word?
    Beside the point, and I don't know.

    Yes, I knew that that play would be the deciding factor of the game.

  3. #48
    Nick's Avatar
    Nick is online now Superbowl MVP
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Morgantown, WV
    Age
    31
    Posts
    19,477
    Rep Power
    154

    Re: Worst officiating Ive Ever SEEN!

    Any additional personal comments or name-calling will result in this thread being closed.

    You've all been warned.

  4. #49
    BrokenWing's Avatar
    BrokenWing is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    1,699
    Rep Power
    35

    Re: Worst officiating Ive Ever SEEN!

    Woody you need to start making coherent posts and actually use logic in your arguments. Frankly you've been out debated for the entire thread and the offciating crew has actually just proven it by admitting the play should have resulted in a touchback.

    You also need to leave this forum, your presence soils the good name of forum dedicated to honorable discussion and open debate using logic and facts. Your lack of respect for the people posting with you and your lack of ability to make an argument worthy of the term make you simply not worth my time. This is my last post in your direction, and I strongly suggest others take the same steps. It's simply not worth discussing anything with you.

  5. #50
    PeoriaRam's Avatar
    PeoriaRam is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    2,173
    Rep Power
    39

    Re: Worst officiating Ive Ever SEEN!

    Quote Originally Posted by woody4cards View Post
    milan- you thought 1 play in the first half would decide the outcome for the rest of the game? wow!!!!!
    Let's see. Play is ruled a touchback. That takes 7 off the board for Arizona. Cardinals won by 3. Rams would not have gone for two on that last TD if it was just for the lead, but that would still leave the final as a 30-27 St. Louis win. And that's with the second free touchdown the officials gave the Cardinals.

  6. #51
    Rams4Life's Avatar
    Rams4Life is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Toledo Ohio
    Age
    43
    Posts
    71
    Rep Power
    14

    Re: Worst officiating Ive Ever SEEN!

    This just gets harder to swallow every week. But you are wrong. Hands down the SB 36 officiating was the worse ever. This was second.

  7. #52
    woody4cards is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    maricopa
    Posts
    73
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Worst officiating Ive Ever SEEN!

    geez...broken wing... i didnt even know that you were involved in any of the earlier posts!!!! you do not have to read my posts , thats ok with me...cause from what i can read the only posts that makes sense or the arguments are good are from all of you fine folks!!!!

  8. #53
    r8rh8rmike's Avatar
    r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    29 Palms, Ca.
    Age
    55
    Posts
    11,448
    Rep Power
    128

    Re: Worst officiating Ive Ever SEEN!

    Quote Originally Posted by woody4cards View Post
    you called me a prick? does your mother know you use that word?
    Well, your name is "woody".

  9. #54
    Nidan is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Worst officiating Ive Ever SEEN!

    Quote Originally Posted by BrokenWing View Post
    Woody you need to start making coherent posts and actually use logic in your arguments. Frankly you've been out debated for the entire thread and the offciating crew has actually just proven it by admitting the play should have resulted in a touchback.
    Ok I'll give you some logic.

    The hit on Matt that broke his collarbone. That was a hit with the defenders helmet to Matt's helmet which I believe is a penalty.

  10. #55
    PeoriaRam's Avatar
    PeoriaRam is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    2,173
    Rep Power
    39

    Re: Worst officiating Ive Ever SEEN!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nidan View Post
    Ok I'll give you some logic.

    The hit on Matt that broke his collarbone. That was a hit with the defenders helmet to Matt's helmet which I believe is a penalty.
    True, and I expect Witherspoon's paycheck to be a tad light this week. However, the evil part of me seems to think you guys should be thanking him. I'm not entirely sure Lienart would have led the Cardinals to victory today.

    Of course, all that means is that Woody should join us in railing against the officials.

  11. #56
    ScottD413's Avatar
    ScottD413 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New York
    Age
    35
    Posts
    666
    Rep Power
    21

    Re: Worst officiating Ive Ever SEEN!

    I can't disagree with the kicked ball call. 2 Rams clearly kicked the ball on purpose. That comes down on Linehan. The players on this team should know not to do stupid things like that

  12. #57
    Brain Daddy's Avatar
    Brain Daddy is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Portsmouth, Virginia
    Age
    31
    Posts
    265
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Worst officiating Ive Ever SEEN!

    1. James was down. Bad call, though that's not the first time I've actually seen the refs put unearned points on the board for the Cards.

    2. Didn't see it

    3. One of the Rams players did kick the ball before time expired at the end of the first half. Their center hadn't touched the ball before a blue leg comes and kicks it. It didn't look like it was intentional, but that really doesn't matter. Players get called for facemask penalties, pass interference, and running into the kicker whether they mean to or not. This is no exception. The players need to pay attention to what they're doing. The refs made the right call.



    Fun fact: Terry McAuley is an awful, terrible referee. I've watched several games presided over by him, and the end result is usually awful, botched calls that even a blind man could get right. He has no business officiating in the NFL.

    I didn't buy him as a quarterback. He's just so stiff, especially when he drops back to pass. Really stiff. He reminds me of Kurt Warner.
    -- Kevan Barlow on Adam Sandler's performance in The Longest Yard

  13. #58
    Nidan is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Worst officiating Ive Ever SEEN!

    3 Rams players kicked the ball.

    And I don't know what planet you are from but to think the refs are biased in favor of the Cardinals would be quite entertaining if it wasn't so absurd.

  14. #59
    r8rh8rmike's Avatar
    r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    29 Palms, Ca.
    Age
    55
    Posts
    11,448
    Rep Power
    128

    Re: Worst officiating Ive Ever SEEN!

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottD413 View Post
    I can't disagree with the kicked ball call. 2 Rams clearly kicked the ball on purpose. That comes down on Linehan. The players on this team should know not to do stupid things like that
    The crusades aginst Linehan are reaching laughable proportions.

  15. #60
    PeoriaRam's Avatar
    PeoriaRam is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    2,173
    Rep Power
    39

    Re: Worst officiating Ive Ever SEEN!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nidan View Post
    3 Rams players kicked the ball.

    And I don't know what planet you are from but to think the refs are biased in favor of the Cardinals would be quite entertaining if it wasn't so absurd.
    They weren't biased...it was just that the Rams were the victims of more awful calls than the Cardinals were.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Officiating this past season...
    By RamsFanSam in forum NFL TALK
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: -01-02-2007, 08:04 PM
  2. Replies: 24
    Last Post: -02-11-2006, 03:03 PM
  3. Patriots Continue To Benefit From Bad Officiating
    By AvengerRam in forum NFL TALK
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: -09-29-2005, 06:52 PM
  4. Rams Special Teams Worst in History! Article
    By ramhard in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: -02-14-2005, 01:09 PM
  5. The Ed among the worst
    By RamWraith in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: -02-04-2005, 02:46 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •