Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Would the media be giving the Rams any love...

Haste is offline Registered User

Re: Would the media be giving the Rams any love...

The media is constantly "RGIII!!!!! OMG!!!! ANDREW LUCK, the best QB ever!!! KAEPERNICK is a stud!"

No love for other QB's lol Pretty sure ESPN hasn't mentioned Bradford at all this year.

md8
    md8 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Fastcat View Post
    I really dont care BUT just about everytime i see the Rams coming up on the espn ticker, they go to a commercial and when they come back, the Rams story always seems to disappear. Id just like that to stop happening, lol.
    Man that pissed me off on Monday lol. Gf was bugging me to turn off the TV to go somewhere, and I asked her to hold on so I could see the Rams highlights that were coming up. After awhile I realized they skipped us.

RuffRams is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by md8 View Post
    Man that pissed me off on Monday lol. Gf was bugging me to turn off the TV to go somewhere, and I asked her to hold on so I could see the Rams highlights that were coming up. After awhile I realized they skipped us.
    Ok, I wasn't dreaming on monday, that did happen

macrammer is offline Registered User

on the heels of the 5 year record and the small market.... it is what it is........never really gave much attention to talking heads

cfh128 is offline Registered User

Im just glad they stopped playing funeral music in the background when they talk about the Rams on sportscenter. Does anyone else remember them doing that last year?

J-RodRamFan is offline Registered User

The Rams don't win games in the media, its always how the other team lost. We would have to go on a 6 game win streak to even be thought of.

NJ Ramsfan1 is offline Registered User

Look at it this way: If we had drafted RGIII, it would be US getting all the attention, not Washington. People wouldn't be complaining then. From where I sit however, I'd much rather be in the position we're in than second guess our approach with the QB. It was the right decision.

The media always overhypes certain guys and shoves them down the throats of the public- Brett Favre, Lance Armstrong, Luck, etc... It ain't gonna' change, so no sense in letting it bother you. WINNING will eventually get us the coverage we seek and deserve.

THOLTFAN81 is online now Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by NJ Ramsfan1 View Post
    Look at it this way: If we had drafted RGIII, it would be US getting all the attention, not Washington. People wouldn't be complaining then. From where I sit however, I'd much rather be in the position we're in than second guess our approach with the QB. It was the right decision.

The media always overhypes certain guys and shoves them down the throats of the public- Brett Favre, Lance Armstrong, Luck, etc... It ain't gonna' change, so no sense in letting it bother you. WINNING will eventually get us the coverage we seek and deserve.
    To build off what my fellow NJer stated, living in this area the media makes you hate people and teams. I absolutely hate the Jets and Giants for all the non stop coverage they get. And as if I needed more reason to hate RG3, the media is giving it right to me.

It makes me absolutely nauseous when the media shoves stuff down your throat so I am more than content with the position we are in.... In time though this nausea will be handed to us haha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12