throwback week

Rip32 Guest

Would you be happy with these guys

I would like us to get 2 linebackers and one safety so I would be very happy with Witherspoon,Bart Scott and Lawyer Milloy,add them to the signing of Glover and the resigning of The Rev and it would be a good free agency in my books.

Do you think we have the funds to get all 3 and would you like to see the 3 in Ram colours?

:clanram:

STLRAMSFAN Guest

Re: Would you be happy with these guys

Quote Originally Posted by Rip32
    I would like us to get 2 linebackers and one safety so I would be very happy with Witherspoon,Bart Scott and Lawyer Milloy,add them to the signing of Glover and the resigning of The Rev and it would be a good free agency in my books.

Do you think we have the funds to get all 3 and would you like to see the 3 in Ram colours?

:clanram:
    yes and yes.

I like your idea.

Varg6 is offline Registered User

Is there any news on Scott and Milloy? Like are we interested in them? And if so, when are they gonna visit Ram Park!? Atleast Witherspoon is going visit Rams Park this weekend so I've heard, so that's good.

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

Rip32 Guest

I think the Rams are trying to set up a visit for Scott on Sunday or Monday but alot of teams are interested in him.

I have not heard much on the Lawyer Milloy front though

RamsFan16 Guest

Yes I'd love Witherspoon and Scott. Not Milloy though he is old I think like 33.

Goldenfleece is offline Registered User

Scott and Witherspoon would be nice. I'm a little less excited about Lawyer "You can't feed your family off of Super Bowl rings" Milloy. He has been productive his entire career, but he's 32 and probably won't come cheap.

STLRAMSFAN Guest

IMO if you could sign Milloy to a three-year contract he would be very productive the first two years and the third year would be the transition year to a younger alternative that we groom in the mean time. Maybe even one of our current young DBs would be the one to take over. I think we have several young DBs who could be good or bad and signing an older productive veteran DB that would not command the money or long term commitment that a younger DB would is a good idea. It would provide us veteran leadership while grooming the younger DBs.

OldRamsfan is offline Registered User

It would be nice to have Milloy he is a bit older but I think he would do fine for a few more yrs and will lead Witherspoon and scott a long with hopefully our younger guys as well...
    Last edited by OldRamsfan; -03-11-2006 at 01:08 PM.

RamsFan16 Guest

I guess I don't really mind grabbing Milloy for cheap. I mean last year he had one of the best years of his career

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/player...s?playerId=988

There are his career stats.