Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Slopcounts is offline Registered User

Re: Would you take a 2nd for SJax?

Absolutely not, he's a proven back. The draft is nothing but a crap shoot, especially in the second round.

Bosna-Ram is offline Registered User

Steven is Rams, and he will be that as long as he is here. This is his team and to be great you have to take your team from 0 to 100. Jackson and Bradford will do just that with the Rams.

Rampingitup is offline Registered User

I am so sick and tired of seeing these trade SJ threads! HELL NO!

BEER is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Alec22 View Post
    After proving you wrong in mupltiple areas, you can try and give some cocky a.ss answer but doesnt change the fact that you were once again exposed as an arrogant a..hole who simply posts simplistic pessimistic comments in every thread trying to create turmoil on the boards.

There is a reason your rep currently reads "BEER SLEEPS WITH THE W..HINERS"

Some of us actually are Rams fans and on behalf of myself along with the other members of this board who have actually taken the time to neg. rep you why dont you do us all a favor and just leave. Thank you.
    LOL... I may be arrogant, but you have not proved me wrong in any fashion. The fact that I get on your nerves proves to me that your just a kid. I am not negative just to be negative, being a long time fan has made me this way. And people like you that think your S t dont stink and only being a fan for 7 Years makes me wonder what happen to real football fans... Your nothing more than a wanabee son. Im the real deal. Like it or not I am right on most, not all, but must of the things i say.

AlphaRam is offline Registered User

I think many of us were at the 7 year mark at some point in time. While there is a part of fan credibility associated with length of fandom, it is not the biggest determinant of that credibility as a fan. I would caution to not indict each other on basis of how long someone has become a fan.

That being said, would you people stop making "trade SJax" threads?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

sosa39rams is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by BEER View Post
    LOL... I may be arrogant, but you have not proved me wrong in any fashion. The fact that I get on your nerves proves to me that your just a kid. I am not negative just to be negative, being a long time fan has made me this way. And people like you that think your S t dont stink and only being a fan for 7 Years makes me wonder what happen to real football fans... Your nothing more than a wanabee son. Im the real deal. Like it or not I am right on most, not all, but must of the things i say.
    So apparently to you Alec is a kid, but "Your nothing more than a wannabee son". Whats that? It really doesn't get more immature than that. All you do is annoy people and provide horrible incite (hence your rep). Go back to a whiners forum....where you belong.

ZiaRam is offline Registered User

WoW... I didn't think that there were any people, especially Ram fans that would dare think this a good idea.... We might as well trade Bradford as well so while we're at it we can be loaded on draft picks to right? NOT!!!!!!!!!!!! Look at your playoffs teams that are playing? Theya re all loaded with crazy talent and they get that from retaining their talent while adding more through FA and the draft.... Go back to playing Madden please...

dgr828 is offline Registered User

We all love Steven for sure, however; the Rams may want to entertain the thought of getting something for him while they still can. SJAX is now in the twilight of his career, he's well past the shelf life of a RB, much as we all love him, the time is now to start preparing for the future.
    Most teams in the NFL carry 2 or 3 feature backs, with Steven Jackson the Rams have only one reliable RB, allowing other teams to constantly stack the box against them.
    San Diego let go of LT, Belicheck knows when its time to make a move, Rams should follow suit that best prepares them for the future.
    One would gladly take a 2nd or more, if we can get it, for SJAX. This is business!
    The Rams need to get back into the business of playing winning football, Nothing personal!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by dgr828 View Post
    We all love Steven for sure, however; the Rams may want to entertain the thought of getting something for him while they still can. SJAX is now in the twilight of his career, he's well past the shelf life of a RB, much as we all love him, the time is now to start preparing for the future.
    Most teams in the NFL carry 2 or 3 feature backs, with Steven Jackson the Rams have only one reliable RB, allowing other teams to constantly stack the box against them.
    San Diego let go of LT, Belicheck knows when its time to make a move, Rams should follow suit that best prepares them for the future.
    One would gladly take a 2nd or more, if we can get it, for SJAX. This is business!
    The Rams need to get back into the business of playing winning football, Nothing personal!
    I hear what you are saying but it's not even something that would be plausable at this point. You don't trade someone off when you have 0 depth behind him and even if they do draft someone he can get hurt... or the draft pick for SJ can be a bust... Dont think in this instance it is not very smart idea to entertain at all... at least not this offseason

sosa39rams is offline Registered User

It is personal for me, but I guess thats why I aint running the team. I hope SJ stays here until the end of his career, no matter what we lose in a deal...a 2nd rounder is nice and all, but this guy is a soon to be legend here. Only if he could win a superbowl..

Quote Originally Posted by sosa39rams View Post
    It is personal for me, but I guess thats why I aint running the team. I hope SJ stays here until the end of his career, no matter what we lose in a deal...a 2nd rounder is nice and all, but this guy is a soon to be legend here. Only if he could win a superbowl..

I think if we got SJ in position for a NFC championship game and a Super Bowl a beastly effort would come out of him for the likes we have never seen before!!!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345