Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wow

Wow

what a game.

Sucks we lost but what a game

playboy37 is offline Registered User

Re: Wow

we did so terrible in the second half, seattle was so d*** lucky to win that game wow 55 yard field goal to win, WOW
    Last edited by HUbison; -10-16-2006 at 09:09 AM.

SFCRamFan is offline Registered User

It was a tale of two halfs...It was exciting...I just wish that we could have come out on top, naturally.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

SJax, a developing quarterbacks best friend...

majorram is offline Registered User

man this really sucks and we have two weeks to think about this... if we finish like this every week I am going to be in hospital with a heart attack...

steve:l
    "The breakfast Club"

majorram is offline Registered User

I agree about talk about a tale of two halfs.........21-7 up at the half!!!! I just can't believe it..........I think we thought at half time that WE HAD THE GAME WON!!

steve:l :l
    "The breakfast Club"

Goldenfleece is offline Registered User

You know, even in the second half I think we did a good job of regaining our composure at the end to get the ball back and score again. Okay, so we lost. But I think the fact that we were fighting for it until the very end speaks volumes about what this team is about.

RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

We lost 1 game, but we sent out a message.

We are for real. I only saw the second half, a couple of really crappy penalties against each team, but we almost had it.

We have some time to reflect on our weaknesses and fix them...and the NFL better watch out. We may have lost our top spot in the west for now, but seattle better have learned one lesson....

A half game lead isn't enough to guarantee your spot. The teams were evenly matched. We'll be better next time. Will you? We're coming...and we'll even the score!

playboy37 is offline Registered User

ya it does but theres a big difference between 4-2 2nd place and 5-1 first place and most likely max respect from everybody in the nfl, seattle = lucky , st louis = terrible game by the defense and terrible game by the offensive line 6 sacks...

ImJohnWayne is offline Awaiting Email Conformation

That DPI call against Tye Hill changed the direction of this game.

Bad play all around by our secondary.

I had horrible flashbacks of Marmie on that last Seattle drive as our Def just sat back in a weak zone.

STLRAMSFAN Guest

Our OT's did not do very good today especially Pace. He was allowing a lot of pressure on the 3 man rush. If we could have extended some of those drives and ran some time off the clock it may have been a different outcome. Also If we would have traded Fisher to Seattle prior to the game we might have won. He was horrible today, He played well off his man on third and short. Both times they got the first down and then the damn ball hits him in the back on the numbers and instead of playing the ball and getting the INT he is shoving the WR and getting the penalty. Then he gets burnt in the end zone. CB play and OT were a disapointment today.

Goldenfleece is offline Registered User

Yeah, the offensive line did have a bad day, especially on those plays where they rushed three and both ends were able to just push our tackles straight back until they got to Bulger. There's something wrong when you've got five guys blocking three, and they still get there that quickly. And the secondary didn't look very good either, but we have hope that it'll get better when everybody has healed up a bit.

ImJohnWayne is offline Awaiting Email Conformation

Those 3 man rush Sacks were bad but Bulger could have avoided a couple by just stepping up in the pocket.

shortman1984 is offline Registered User

yeah i really dont konw what was up with our defense. They really let me down..i mean is it me or do they seem to play a little soft at times....i mean we had the oppurtunity to win this game but we couldnt stop them from moving the ball.. i mean we knew they were going to throw it..so why couldnt we stop them?

jjigga3000 is offline Registered User

Problem with that loss is, yes we have a bye week to get everybody healthy. But we play SD next, while Seattle has a high school schedule, next 3 or 4 games.

ramsbruce is online now Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by STLRAMSFAN View Post
    Also If we would have traded Fisher to Seattle prior to the game we might have won. He was horrible today, He played well off his man on third and short. Both times they got the first down
    Fisher didn't play well, but people keep saying he plays off his man. Now you don't really think that Fisher decides to go out and play way off his man do you? It's the scheme and the play call from Haslett that puts him in that position. That's the play call and where Haslett wants him. People act like the DBs go out on the field and just line up where they want to, and then blame the DBs when they play too far off and get burned. :x
    BRUUUUUUUUCE

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast