sjacksonrules is offline Registered User

Wow guys what a trip I had

First Ill tell about the trip then about the game.

First off my car completey kills over about a hour away from home and about half way there (this is at about 1030) . I then have to have my mom come and bring me her car and have my car towed home. Somewhere in here I lose one of the tickets that I bought for 90 a piece. SO we finally get to the door and ask what we could do about the lost ticket. We talked to a security guard that told me to talk to her sup, well I talk to this guy and he was no help what so ever. I saw that the ticket booth that was next to us was closed so I was like if the booth is closed and we lost a ticket what do we do? He said theres nothing you can do. SO I walked around to side b hoping to see a different security guard but I found another ticket booth and bought the cheapest available. What made me mad is the lack of help that I got from the "SUPERVISOR" We ended up gettin there with about 6 minutes in the 2nd. So instead of my cousin sitting in the way upper section he sat in his seat that we lost and had no problems.

Well onto the game.

All I can say is WOW! I wish each one of you could of been there. It was the best time I have had at the dome (only been twice though). It was really loud in there. And what really surprised me is that it was loud on 1st 2nd and 3rd down (and 4th when needed). I can say for a fact the dome helped out so much today. What I loved most is there were few niners fans there and they were on the niners side. I literally only heard one guy screaming for the niners defense. I swear when the rams were on offense I could yelled and everyone in the dome would of heard me but on defense you couldnt hear yourself think.

It was so loud in there on that final drive. No one at all was sitting down from 3 minutes on. The dome got into the heads of both the niners quarterbacks. I don't really think it could of gotten any louder in there. I would say easily it was the dome that was the winning factor in todays game. If you dont think so you weren't there lol

live4ramin is offline Registered User

Re: Wow guys what a trip I had

I put this on your rep comments, but WHAT HAPPENED TO MOM?
    "The horror"

Quote Originally Posted by live4ramin View Post
    LOL oppps.

Well she stayed with my car till the tow truck got there it was warm in there so she didnt freeze. She had it towed back for about 75 bucks.

Thanks for the concern though lol.

Ironmaidenram is offline Registered User

Hey man, I know the 1st part of your day was "below average" but, at least You saw the RAMS win!!

What was really great though is I took my cousin to the game because he had never been to ANY type of professional sporting event. One problem is he is a colts fan and he wore my steven jackson jersey. One thing I can say is he was almost screamin as loud as me. I just thought it was funny a colts fan was screamin for us. He defenitly enjoyed the game so all in all I guess I cant complain.

jkramsfan is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by sjacksonrules View Post
    LOL oppps.

Well she stayed with my car till the tow truck got there it was warm in there so she didnt freeze. She had it towed back for about 75 bucks.

Thanks for the concern though lol.
    Mom deserves a really nice Christmas present,glad your day turned around for you.

RAMFANRAIDERHATER is offline Registered User

Great story. What a day huh?

So good to hear the fans finally came out and supported the team. I could tell the difference on TV from say, the last three or four years. I guess having a winning team with an owner that really cares about winning, rather than profit and (her) status in the community DOES make a difference. No matter what city you're in.

Next time, drive a more reliable car, secure the tickets, and leave earlier.
    Faithful Rams fan since 1968

Truth is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by live4ramin View Post

**BAD JOKE ALERT**BAD JOKE ALERT**

She took one for the team.
    That's my story, and I'm sticking to it!!

live4ramin is offline Registered User

Good God man! The wrecker gives Mom a lift to the bus station; or she's thumbing it back to IL. Merry freakin christmas (but the rams did win).

Talk about a cliffhanger!
    "The horror"

Well actually the tow truck driver gave her a ride home so that was good. And she did take at least one for the team lol. She got the best present I've ever got her this year so she was happy lol. And next time I am going to duct tape them in a envelope to my leg lol. Yes it did turn around for me and the rams both so that's what made it all worth it.

If the rams win next Sunday I will sell my soul to be there in the playoffs ill bet you that