throwback week

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    RamWraith is offline Registered User

Talking Wow-impressed!!!

I have just got done undigging myself from the 16 inches of snow we got here in Minnesota and I have come back to one of the wildest sites on the net.

I am impressed with all of the members posting and seeing all the new ones starting to crawl in especially being the "off-season". THIS IS GREAT!!!

I am proud of you guys and gals!! AND for all you people just "lurking" come on in and play...don't ever feel you not welcome here

Re: Wow-impressed!!!

Originally posted by J-Ram
    I have just got done undigging myself from the 16 inches of snow we got here in Minnesota and I have come back to one of the wildest sites on the net.

I am impressed with all of the members posting and seeing all the new ones starting to crawl in especially being the "off-season". THIS IS GREAT!!!

I am proud of you guys and gals!! AND for all you people just "lurking" come on in and play...don't ever feel you not welcome here
    Start hitting that "tell a friend" link and start posting it to all yer mates on the Rampagers

thoey is offline Registered User
    I come here several times a day during the week, but usually don't have much to say that others don't already know... But, I too am glad that there has been a lot of good thread responses today. Don't feel like workin...
    This space for rent...

radjohns is offline Registered User
    16 inches of snow?
    I'm just north of you, up here in Northern Ontrario. Sounds like you got more snow than we do. I'm a frequent visitor to your state, BTW.

evil disco man is offline Pro Bowl Ram
    We've been getting hell with snow here in Nebraska too. Three storms in a row, each about two weeks apart. The last one was the worst... rain, snow, sleet, hail, even lightning and thunder. :rolleyes:

But anyway, I've also noticed that a lot of new members are posting more, and not being afraid to voice their opinion. I'm now checking this site daily, if not more often, because of the current buzz. I don't even have the Rams' official homepage under my "favorites" anymore. This is the best St. Louis Rams website in the world. Period.

:shield:
    Last edited by evil disco man; -03-15-2002 at 07:29 PM.

majorram is offline Registered User
    Sorry about the snow guys, it's rainning here in England.

I just want to say I love coming here to this site, I don't post all that much because it usually takes me about 4 days to type anything, but you guys just keep doing the typing and I'll do the reading bit!!!

steve

DODRAM is offline Registered User
    hey majorram, with 64 posts you're doing ok!

GO CLAYMORES : DEAD BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

DJRamFan Guest
    majorram...you'd be surprised how fast your typing improves with more postings that's how it's been with me...all these postings (oh yeah and the stupid essays and lesson plans), now i'm a speed demon.

MsWistRAM Guest
    All that snow just missed me, J-man. That's ok, I'm ready for Spring. Btw, met a Jman in chat, it WASN'T you. What's up with that? JK=just kidding

sprtsmac Guest
    Snow, what's snow? ..........just kidding. We are actually getting some rain out here in the bay area. Of course its only supposed to last today and start clearing up tomorrow.

knucklehead Guest
    Hello out there in RamLand!! Transplanted Nebraskan, now living in sunny (rainy California) and brand spanking new to this forum. I just wanna say, this is the best Rams site anywhere and my new home. Echoing the Evil Disco Man's comments, The official Rams homepage can't hold a candle to this one. The timely updates, the forum and all the knowledgeble members... if yer a Rams fan and this ain't home for ya... I gotta question yer intelligence!

Thanks for giving me a reason to live during the off season!
    Gooooooooooo Rams!

Originally posted by knucklehead
    Hello out there in RamLand!! Transplanted Nebraskan, now living in sunny (rainy California) and brand spanking new to this forum. I just wanna say, this is the best Rams site anywhere and my new home. Echoing the Evil Disco Man's comments, The official Rams homepage can't hold a candle to this one. The timely updates, the forum and all the knowledgeble members... if yer a Rams fan and this ain't home for ya... I gotta question yer intelligence!

Thanks for giving me a reason to live during the off season!
    Gooooooooooo Rams!
    Hey, welcome to the site and remember to tell all yer mates by using the above link

sprtsmac Guest

Hey Knucklehead

where at in California are you? I'm out in Los Gatos myself. Welcome to Cali and the ClanRam. I hope you'll be happy in both places. I know I am.

Old Smoke Guest
    I would love to visit California if anyones up for a wee bit of house swapping

I can assure you the weather in Scotland is lovely .........

mar Guest
    Sorry about all the snow guys, I had enough this year in NY. I could have been worse, we only got about three feet all year. Now looking forward to spring and ride the new Harley!!!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast