Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 46
  1. #31
    Moosey56 Guest
    Sprtsmac; Yea once or twice every other year!!!

    Dez; Is that adding the AC after the fact??? Or, new construction??


  2. #32
    MsWistRAM Guest
    We're reduced to talking about the weather? Ah, come on guys, there's a whole lot of football to be talked about. HEHEHE!

    Knucklehead, a Nebraskan? Husker fan? Then you gotta be a Wistrom fan as well. Welcome to our part of the world. You too, Old Smoke!

  3. #33
    huntdux Guest

    Re: Wow-impressed!!!

    Originally posted by J-Ram
    I have just got done undigging myself from the 16 inches of snow we got here in Minnesota and I have come back to one of the wildest sites on the net.

    I am impressed with all of the members posting and seeing all the new ones starting to crawl in especially being the "off-season". THIS IS GREAT!!!

    I am proud of you guys and gals!! AND for all you people just "lurking" come on in and play...don't ever feel you not welcome here
    Just curious, but wouldn't "undigging" be burying? LOL!!!

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Glenrothes, SCOTLAND
    Posts
    9,979
    Rep Power
    20
    Originally posted by Moosey56
    Sprtsmac; Yea once or twice every other year!!!

    Dez; Is that adding the AC after the fact??? Or, new construction??
    new construction

  5. #35
    RamWraith's Avatar
    RamWraith is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Minnesota
    Age
    44
    Posts
    8,230
    Rep Power
    61
    There is always an English teacher in every crowd :-)

  6. #36
    huntdux Guest
    English teacher? NO. Wiseacre? Oh Yeah! Good morning and hello!

  7. #37
    Moosey56 Guest
    Hop no un cuonts fer spelin.

  8. #38
    huntdux Guest

    Wink

    Can't count for spelling!!!! Them's numbers!!

  9. #39
    huntdux Guest
    J-Ram, I know I sent you a message and apologized for hassling you about "undigging". I decided that I should do also that publicly. Hopefully, I'll look a little less like the north end of a south-bound horse. There was no offense intended. I got this cartoon character mental image of someone burying himself in snow, and was amused by the idea. I should have found a better way to say it. I'm sorry. I too am impressed by the website. The options available and design are great.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Glenrothes, SCOTLAND
    Posts
    9,979
    Rep Power
    20
    Originally posted by huntdux
    J-Ram, I know I sent you a message and apologized for hassling you about "undigging". I decided that I should do also that publicly. Hopefully, I'll look a little less like the north end of a south-bound horse. There was no offense intended. I got this cartoon character mental image of someone burying himself in snow, and was amused by the idea. I should have found a better way to say it. I'm sorry. I too am impressed by the website. The options available and design are great.
    Hey Huntdux, he is from Viking land .......... ignore him

  11. #41
    Moosey56 Guest
    We are RAMS FANS can't afford to be to sensitive........

  12. #42
    evil disco man's Avatar
    evil disco man is offline Pro Bowl Ram
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Lincoln, Nebraska
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,025
    Rep Power
    56
    Just noticed that there have been a lot more posts lately, even though this is the dead time of the offseason. It's very impressive to come back each day and still have ten threads unread.

    Keep it up, Warriors.

    :shield:

  13. #43
    Moosey56 Guest
    No Football, Have to have something to do! Can only handle so much Basketball, and, Baseball usually puts me to sleep unless I am in person.

  14. #44
    knucklehead Guest

    Re: Hey Knucklehead

    Originally posted by sprtsmac
    where at in California are you? I'm out in Los Gatos myself. Welcome to Cali and the ClanRam. I hope you'll be happy in both places. I know I am.
    Hey there sprtsmac and all the others!! I'm in the Delta, Antioch to be exact. Love Cal the Rams and... this forum. Keep it coming!
    :cool:

  15. #45
    knucklehead Guest
    Originally posted by MsWistRAM
    Knucklehead, a Nebraskan? Husker fan? Then you gotta be a Wistrom fan as well. Welcome to our part of the world. You too, Old Smoke!
    Do I bleed red...? You bet yer arse I do!!

    The Rams and homegrown talent, the best of both worlds. Keep yer motor runnin'!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Bulger impressed by new receivers
    By RamWraith in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: -03-20-2007, 07:48 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: -05-16-2006, 04:49 PM
  3. I'm not impressed with the available FA
    By sbramfan in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: -03-09-2006, 11:41 PM
  4. Impressed with Hedge****
    By RamWraith in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: -05-04-2005, 09:07 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: -10-27-2004, 02:19 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •