Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: WOW...just Wow.

NJ Ramsfan1 is offline Registered User

Re: WOW...just Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by VegasRam View Post
    It's not a dream.
    Give Martz his due, but it was Warner. (Didn't do so well with Bulger, did he?)
    Give Shanahan his due, but it was Elway.
    (Post Elwa - zippo. Pre RG - zippo)
    Belicek pre Brady - zippo.

Bradford is smart, talented, and can make the throws. He is going to get that extra 1/2 - 1 second, is going to have SPEED receivers who can SEPARATE, and ( don't hate me) RBs who can find a hole, and who don't trip when someone blows on their feet.
    Trust me. Y'all have no idea what you're going to see in September. And October. And November. And December. You won't believe it.

And you're welcome to quote this post back to me in January (NJ).

You're on, Vegas. And I'll gladly do so. And I agree with your belief about needing an excellent QB to reach great heights. Therefore, I hope you're right with your assessment on these skill guys because Bradford can't do it alone!

VegasRam is offline Ram MVP

Re: WOW...just Wow.

Well NJ - you were right. I liked the progress SB made, and am still a huge supporter, but don't feel the year would have been much different.

I still really look forward to next year, believe in Fisher, and think we have a solid foundation, but am tempering my expectations.

Rams will be competitive next year, but I think we don't make the playoffs till the 2015 season, (regardless of what the QB situation ends up being).

(To the original point though, it still feels like Fisher's been here much longer than 2 years).

Cheers buddy.
    "the Heart Lies and the Head Plays Tricks with us, but the Eyes See True".

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123