Thread: Wr

jutang403 is offline Registered User

Wr

How worried should we be about Torry Holt's knee? I do like Drew Bennet and I think he is going to have a big impact this season.

81~BIG-GAME is offline Registered User

Re: Wr

1st off welcome to the board, IMO it's only natural to be worried about the health of one of the Rams marquee players. He has had soreness and swelling which also is to be expected after an operation on the knee. Us fans can't know truly how he is until we see him in action and making cuts, because lets face it nobody believes the coach spiel. Linehan said a few weeks ago he was about 70-80% fit and suddenly he is now 100%, so that should be taken with a grain of salt. My guess and thats all it is, is that his health is probably somewhere in the middle possibly 90%. I hope I'm wrong but it would surprise me with the nature of his injury that it has suddenly improved by 25% in a matter of weeks if it ever was 75%!!

Drew Bennett will be a good addition to the offense but the Rams would want to have all their weapons ready to go. Good news on his injury front anyway, should be ready to go on Sunday..

helorm341 is offline Registered User

Re: Wr

His knee has improved from where it was at last year. Linehan has said that it "looks" 100% but I guess we'll have to wait and see. IMO he'll be better then he was last year when he still had an awesome year with a knee that was at 60%. I think Holt is the least of our worries. We also have top quality receivers in WR2 WR3 TE and RB, so I wouldn't worry about the passing game at all.