keith m. klink Guest

WR ,What a Great problem too have

Hello all , it has been a little while since i've been on , i've missed you all , and the fierce discussions . well , now that all the pleasantries have been sorted out , how much would any coach in the NFL give too be in this position of total wide receiver gluttony that the rams are dealing with .( and before you answer , think back 6 months when everyone was so out of their minds with the loss of CURTIS and MCDONALD ,) and the thinking that Bruce should be gone , and Looker be set free . and now , HOLT - BRUCE - BENNET - HALL - LOOKER . let me tell you something right now , this is not the lineup that even thrills me the most . It's that the rams have too pick a # 6 receiver , THOMPSON - HAGANS- STANLEY. ( HAGANS- is the most improved player on the rams, STANLEY is the most improved rookie , and a great surprise .) i believe that HAGANS will get this nod , total package of speed , hands , routes , and moves wins it . but what of the others , i'm talking some of these rookies that the rams dug up in FA . FRED GIBSON - MARKEE WHITE , and of course DAREK STANLEY the 7th rd pick .if the rams can keep these players for the practice squad after their release , we should all pray to the RAM GOD'S that STANLEY and WHITE will still be there . in order for STANLEY to stay , LOOKER would have to go , and i can't see that . he is the perfect holder , great on special teams , and even though he rarely gets a ball , he is a clutch performer , in the ricky proel mold . STANLEY could be the next ISSACE BRUCE if we could develope him for a year, and this kid MARKEE WHITE - this kid could be a star , he just needs that deveolpement time , and time with hall of famers to be BRUCE - HOLT . at 6-6 , and 210 , great speed . this kid could be a good version of randy moss . these kid's that the rams have in camp could make an impact that we were thinking we needed 5-6 months ago . so guy's say a RAMS PRAYER for the luck to keep HAGANS -STANLEY- WHITE , in the fold for a while , and again the rams will be the WR envey of the NFL .

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: WR ,What a Great problem too have

Hagans did look pretty good against the Chargers the other night. As I stated in another thread he kind of reminded me of Az Hakim. Also being a former QB in college the Rams could get real creative with him on the field, someday.

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Oh yeah, welcome back.

timsum1283 is offline Registered User

You bring up some good points and i hope the rams can keep all of these young studs especially White. With a great blend of size and speed I hope he doesn't draw too much attention from other teams.

Rams practice squad WRs >>> Whiners starters

ramsanddodgers is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by laram0 View Post
    Hagans did look pretty good against the Chargers the other night. As I stated in another thread he kind of reminded me of Az Hakim. Also being a former QB in college the Rams could get real creative with him on the field, someday.
    But he cannot wear the green dot.....
    RnD

GO RAMS!!

RealRam is offline Registered User

Good to see you Klink.

And you're right, we have a VERY good problem in our hands, trying to figure out between Hagans and Stanley for the last WR spot on the roster! Right now I too favor Marques, mostly because of his versatility in joining the kick return potential and, apparently, his good attitude.

This WR might be a fine addition to the offense.

RealRam is offline Registered User

Re: WR, what a Great Problem To Have

I'm hoping that this kid [Hagans] makes it through the waiver wire and get's a spot on the developement team, because next year he would be on the roster. Everyone know's that this kid has awesome character, and with some help, could be a fantastic pro. I was totally impressed with his skills in the receiving and return game. If he can stay on the Rams and learn from the vet's about blocking routes, and shine his all around game, he would have a bright future. -- Keith M. Klink

Just found this on the other thread regarding M. Hagans. :r