Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RamsFanLSUMan Guest

Re: Write your script for a Dream Season in 2007

I can't write a good "script". I'm just going to give you some highlights.

STEVEN JACKSON will end the season with 1,500yds. rushing and 400yds. receiving with 20 TDs

MARC BULGER will be the league MVP after breaking Peyton's TD record with 55 TDs (That record will never be touched after Marc "The Spark" breaks it)

TORRY HOLT will continue to prove to my friends that he's the best WR in the NFL and when it's all said and done he will be known as the BEST EVER

ISAAC BRUCE will continue to preach the word of God and will be a pro-bowl reciever along with Torry Holt and Drew Bennett

RAMS D will lead all defenses in turnovers, rushing, and passing.

We will score over 500 points this season.

We will go 15-1 (Loss to the Ravens only cause Marc Bulger was doing charitable acts for God and couldn't make it to the game) and get the first round bye. We will destroy the Eagles in our first playoff game and then go on to crush the Vikings in the NFC championship. (I'm not going to say the Saints made the playoffs cause they suck and everyone is in love with them after having a 10-6 season (same as the Jets). "Oh Katrina destroyed our stadium" Well Katrina but a tree through my house and nobody cheers for me in Madden or Fantasy).

In the Superbowl we will face off against the Ravens (who hold a 16-0 record all because of the leadership of stud linebacker Ray Lewis). This will go down in history as the greatest superbowl of all time. It's an epic battle of emotions! We're down 32-28 with 00:03 seconds left. Marc Bulger has a broken neck but still wants to play. Coach Scott is in the hospital due to a heartattack during half time. Marc doesn't know what to do. We are on our own 1yd line. WE HAVE TO PULL OFF A 99yd. PLAY TO WIN!!! Marc is scarred to death! Again, he doesn't know what to do, he breaks down in tears in the huddle telling everyone that he loves him and how he doesn't want to let them down until Isaac Bruce (who has a broken leg) limps over to him, gives him a hug, and prays. They leave the huddle. EVERYBODY HAS TEARS ROLLIN DOWN THEIR FACES!!! Marc lines up for the snap, looks over his shoulder and sees Kurt Warner and Brett Favre in the stands mouthing the words "We're proud of you, just do your best" then all of the sudden ERIC DICKERSON STANDS UP AND GETS THE CROWD TO START CHANTING "WE BELIEVE, WE BELIEVE, WE BELIEVE,...". Marc hikes the ball and throws it long to Drew Bennett. IT'S TIPPED!!! but Isaac Bruce catches it, he's limping at the 50yd. line...HE CAN'T MAKE IT!!! But Torry Holt picks Isaac up on his shoulder and starts running. Steven Jackson lays down 2 massive blocks on Ed Reed and Chris McAllister. Torry is still running with Isaac on his shoulders until we see none other than Ray Lewis waiting at the goal line. It looks like we're done for until Torry Holt throws Isaac over Ray Lewis and over the goal line. TOUCHDOWN RAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT A SEASON, WHAT A SEASON. And the camera fades out to the song "Love Reign O'er Me" by Pearl Jam. LET'S GO RAMS, LET'S GO RAMS, LET'S GO RAMS, LETS GO RAMS, LET'S GO RAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

suhpr3me Guest

Quote Originally Posted by RamsFanLSUMan View Post
    (I'm not going to say the Saints made the playoffs cause they suck and everyone is in love with them after having a 10-6 season (same as the Jets). "Oh Katrina destroyed our stadium" Well Katrina but a tree through my house and nobody cheers for me in Madden or Fantasy).

We're down 32-28 with 00:03 seconds left. Marc Bulger has a broken neck but still wants to play. Coach Scott is in the hospital due to a heartattack during half time. Marc doesn't know what to do. We are on our own 1yd line. WE HAVE TO PULL OFF A 99yd. PLAY TO WIN!!! Marc is scarred to death! Again, he doesn't know what to do, he breaks down in tears in the huddle telling everyone that he loves him and how he doesn't want to let them down until Isaac Bruce (who has a broken leg) limps over to him, gives him a hug, and prays. They leave the huddle. EVERYBODY HAS TEARS ROLLIN DOWN THEIR FACES!!! Marc lines up for the snap, looks over his shoulder and sees Kurt Warner and Brett Favre in the stands mouthing the words "We're proud of you, just do your best" then all of the sudden ERIC DICKERSON STANDS UP AND GETS THE CROWD TO START CHANTING "WE BELIEVE, WE BELIEVE, WE BELIEVE,...". Marc hikes the ball and throws it long to Drew Bennett. IT'S TIPPED!!! but Isaac Bruce catches it, he's limping at the 50yd. line...HE CAN'T MAKE IT!!! But Torry Holt picks Isaac up on his shoulder and starts running. Steven Jackson lays down 2 massive blocks on Ed Reed and Chris McAllister. Torry is still running with Isaac on his shoulders until we see none other than Ray Lewis waiting at the goal line. It looks like we're done for until Torry Holt throws Isaac over Ray Lewis and over the goal line. TOUCHDOWN RAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT A SEASON, WHAT A SEASON. And the camera fades out to the song "Love Reign O'er Me" by Pearl Jam. LET'S GO RAMS, LET'S GO RAMS, LET'S GO RAMS, LETS GO RAMS, LET'S GO RAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smizzhfx Guest

ADD? wowowow

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12