Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    hawaiianpunch is offline Registered User

Re: Is this year's team worse than last year?

Ive seen glimmers of hope and it seemed like Bulger was getting a rythm going, against the game against the redskins. I think we have potential, its just anything that could go wrong for the rams are going wrong.

The one time we find someone good, they gets injured Example: Carriker and Laurent Robinsion. And just when i thought bulger looked pretty good. then he got injured. And as soon as boller came in, i could hear many jump on the bandwagon cause he threw 2 touchdowns. To me he is way to inconsistent, and the interception he threw today. He had all day to find someone and throw. Then he threw and interception.

i don't know what to say anymore other than a ridiculous offense, with ridiculous crazy Linehan play calls such as draw plays on 3rd and 15. I want to scream at the offensive coordinator, This is not madden you fool! this is ridiculous i thought this offense was supposed to be easier quicker and more efficient.

Im willing to try anything. Bring back martz as offensive coordinator! nah just kidding. we just gotta build.
    Last edited by hawaiianpunch; -10-04-2009 at 08:43 PM.

RockinRam is offline Registered User

Re: Is this year's team worse than last year?

Here's the deal.

1: Our defense has improved noticeably. But don't expect them to stop oppossing offenses consistently when they are always on the field.

2: Our offense is terrible. The talent, the execution, the playcalling, the schemes, it's all horrible. Someone tell Shurmur that just because you have 2nd and 15 or 3rd and 15, you don't have to be conservative and execute a draw play...This is not how good teams win games. To successfully manuever out of bad situations, you have to pass it downfield.

3: Penalties. Atrocious.
    Last edited by RockinRam; -10-04-2009 at 08:52 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123