Thread: Yo

RamWraith is offline Registered User

Unhappy Yo

I am confused on why the Rams think Yo Murphy is our best bet for our 5th receiver. No othere teams in the league have kept him around. His age is a down side. What about this Gidieon kid? We should be looking to the future.

DODRAM is offline Registered User
    1. we need to win now, a guy who will be a good receiver down the line doesn't win games this year and there is no guarnatee that the potential is fulfilled
    2. he's a good special teams player with decent return skills
    3. he has a good work ethic and will be a good presence in the locker room
    4.he's got better with age, his experience in NFLe and the NFL are a plus, he will not make rookie mistakes
    5 AND most importantly , he 's a Claymore after cutting Keith Miller before he even got to camp they owe us Claymore fans one or am I biased x1000

GO CLAYMORES : DEAD BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

RealRam is offline Registered User

Post War tested

That is correct sir!

I agree with DodRam's pointers. Yo is --or could-- become a very positive addition to the Rams roster this year, possibly next year as well. Timing is key for this year's strengths, that is, the combination of players we now have is, I believe, mature and ready, rookie draft picks, veteran newcomers and all.

Claymore or not (although I like the big swords being part of our ClanRam image ), Murphy, at 30, is good enough to contribute as a backup either on the receiver corps or as alternate on the special teams squad. But more importantly, as metioned in other posts, is what seems to be this guy's smarts and sense of team ethics, of responsibility to be part of a winning organization.

Having the crowd chant a long, loud "YO!" when his name comes up might also be a plus!

GO RAMS!!!