Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    LordOfTheRams Guest

You all have my permission to leave

I can see whats going on here. THere are a few of you who are still hanging around and posting because you dont want people to know your just bandwaggon fans. Most of you have left. Heck even Dezram went away and its his forum! LOL

FOr those of you who feel guilty and are hanging around for apperences, its okay. Im giving you permission to leave. Go join a Colts board or something. GO play Halo. American Idol will be back soon so youll have a reason to get up in the morning.

Until then, you are excused and may leave!

Re: You all have my permission to leave

ahem ....................... now where did I put that big red button

Leics_Ram is offline Registered User

OldRamsfan is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by LordOfTheRams
    I can see whats going on here. THere are a few of you who are still hanging around and posting because you dont want people to know your just bandwaggon fans. Most of you have left. Heck even Dezram went away and its his forum! LOL

FOr those of you who feel guilty and are hanging around for apperences, its okay. Im giving you permission to leave. Go join a Colts board or something. GO play Halo. American Idol will be back soon so youll have a reason to get up in the morning.

Why do you continue to be rude here or down play others ? ? ARE you that unhappy with yourself you have to try tell others what they can and can not do ... This is LAST reply to your posts ... Ive been a RAMS fan for over 46 yrs , I have never missed a season in that time , With that said , I know some of the other fans here fairly well and their is alot of Rams FANS HERE THAT TRUELY care , Weather it is X and O's it does not matter , Its the love of the game and Rams ...For anyone to come here and spill the kind of crap that you do is nothing more than someone who is looking to create negtivity ... Its sad to know that you are a RAMS fan ? and yet to treat others as they are not You need some help , Don't you know that what your doing is plain to see ... Its sad ,Ill hope for the best for you and just maybe you will understand or you will wake up to know thats it better to be a part of something rather than to be a part of try to tear something a part ... like I have said before in your posts If you can't play well with others you need to go the corner untill you can .... Let me remind you when your here do have respect the people who live and die here for the RAMS and call this place home UNDERSTAND ! Do you treat your family like this too ??? or maybe you don't have one and thats why you are the way you are ...I don't care what you have to say anymore ...Say what you will it does Not make it true or right , May God Bless you you need it badly ....Have nice life ...And by the way , I'll leave when I choose not when a mentally ill persons says to do so ...And anytime you want to compare notes on the RAMS or their history bring it on , I've foregot more than you will ever know ...

Attachment 595
    Last edited by OldRamsfan; -12-12-2005 at 04:44 PM.

theodus69 is offline Registered User

:drunk: :moon:
    I stopped going to the dentist.......I got tired of the cavity searches!

moklerman is offline Registered User

I'm still here, too. I just don't know what to talk about. The Rams are doing just about what I thought they would do and are mired with too many injuries and illnesses to criticize the guy's who are left. On top of all of that, I have no idea who's going to be on the team or who's going to be in charge next year.

I'm refocusing my energies for right now and just waiting to see what plays out. I'm not particularly optimistic at this point, as I feel the 90's returning with Shaw regaining control, etc. Georgia's still the owner and there are just so many similarities to how things have always been done under her control that I'm disheartened at how things have gone sour so quickly in St. Louis.

With the NFL wanting to relocate a franchise back to LA I'm not so sure that Georgia isn't pulling the same type of thing she did to the Rams in the late 80's, early 90's. That Rams team was in the 89 NFC championship and in less than five years, the joke of the league and relocating. The current team has gone from the Super Bowl in 2001 to an utter mess in 2005. I don't think it's likely, but if the team moved back to LA, it wouldn't surprise me one iota. There is just too much non-football related turmoil surrounding the team and it's not fun to be a fan of.

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

I really miss BlackTrout at times like this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Curly Horns is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by UtterBlitz
    I really miss BlackTrout at times like this.
    Besides the fact that he was allowed to resort to personal attacks, why do you miss BT?

Any imbecile could easily resort to personal attacks.

Just ask Lard of the Ram.

:clanram:

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Ferter
    Any imbecile could easily resort to personal attacks.

Just ask Lard of the Ram.

God, I hope you were trying to be ironic, there, Ferter! LOL

Curly Horns is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by AvengerRam
    God, I hope you were trying to be ironic, there, Ferter! LOL
    Ooops!

I misspelled the nickname. My apologies.

Hmmm?

Rather fitting, though, so I guess I won't edit.

:up:

RamsFan16 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by LordOfTheRams

Why don't you leave... Obvioulsy if you have not noticed no body wants you hear. RamDez is not a bandwagon fan. If he was why would he run this site? Do all of this for us Rams fan? Only one thing he hasn't done. Banned you a$$!!! Press it Dez!
    RamsFan16

CanadianRam! is offline Registered User

hez just stupid.....

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Ferter
    Besides the fact that he was allowed to resort to personal attacks, why do you miss BT?
    That must be why I miss him. Trout would enjoy taking some shots at LOTR, and I have to admit, that I found his personal attacks on posters like this enjoyable. He had a way with words. I don't like having trolls run loose in the Clan.
    :mask:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

I'm here til the bitter end !

psycho9985 is offline Registered User

How on Earth can this guy think that Dez is bandwagoneer.Come on dude.He lives in Scotland and has season tickets every year.Now let me see.If anybody can claim lord of the Rams its Dez.

LoTr.What can you come up with to match Dez.
    My heart beats crazy and my blood runs wild

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast